Scenario 118: Overwatch's Golden Pirate...

With a Mission in Japan, various Overwatch Operatives were deployed, some were new, some were veterans, and some were odd, with particularly odd origins and returns, but origins and arrival asides, Overwatch Operatives: Reinhardt, Törbjorn, Tracer, Winston, Echo, Ana, Soldier 76, Brigitte, Mercy, Genji, D.Va, Mei, Pharah, and McCree were deployed to an area in Japan due to an abnormal energy signature that had suddenly appeared..!

They knew that Talon would've picked that up too, so they went, and intended to investigate what it was before Talon could take it and weaponize it for their purposes, but when they reached the place, they saw something that they have never seen in their entire lives...

It was a weird-looking robot with an odd attachment to its left arm scanning people and creating duplicates of them, attacking the originals...

Soldier 76: "The hell is going on here?!"

He asked with immense confusion as the weird-looking robot looked at them..!

Weird-looking robot: "Hello! Copy World here! I'm here to make copies and destroy the originals..!"

He said with a nonchalant tone, as he then pointed his weird-looking left arm attachment at the operatives...

Copy World: "Let's see here........and boop. Copy Light!"

The Bot exclaimed as he took a picture of almost the entire group, as he then printed out pieces of paper that soon transformed into real people, evil duplicates of themselves...

Though fortunately, the one that was caught and duplicated, were Tracer, Soldier 76, Mercy, and Genji, since the Copy World needed a full body picture to duplicate.

Ana: "Duplicates..?"

Mei: "But there are only four duplicates..."

Winston: "Perhaps it needs a full body picture to successfully duplicate us."

He concluded as the duplicates attacked them, but everyone's attention was quickly taken as the sky darkened with a large ship emerging through the clouds..!

McCree: "What in the sam hill!?"

He exclaimed in confusion as a rope dropped and a person with it...