Scenario 164: Kamen Rider Geats X Fate Series

It was a day unlike any other day in Chaldea as they suddenly sensed a new singularity out of nowhere all of a sudden, an interestingly unique one at that, because they had fought for so long, and this Singularity has sporadic and drastic changes within its timeline as resets are often observed there.

Soon Ritsuka Fujimaru, his sister, and their partner Mash Kyrielight along with a few Servants went up to the Rayshifting area, with their Servants being Archer EMIYA, Saber Artoria Pendragon, Archer Ishtar, Lancer Parvati, Caster Illya, Caster Miyu, Archer Chloe, Lancer Cú Chulainn, Rider Medusa, Caster Medea, Caster Tamamo no Mae, and Assassin Sasaki Kojiro.

A/N: Essentially Fate Stay/Night Cast.

They were soon sent to a timeline, the year being 2022...

Everyone was quite underwhelmed by the lack of drastic changes, as they did fight during 2016, but now traveling to 2022, they wished something had changed, but little did they know that their entire stay would make them question the fabric of space and time.

All the Servants were in their spirit forms, camouflaged beside their masters, as they went around the area...

Then a fading red blur went passed them as it glowed forming a wall before them, the two masters and Shielder panicked before the other Servants materialized beside them!

Gudao: "Huh!? What's going on?!"

Gudako: "What the hell is with this red wall?!"

Gudao: "Well whatever it is, we need to get the people to safety!"

He said as the other nodded in agreement, though there is one problem...

Mash: "Senpai, the wall, we can't phase through it nor does it show any physical properties, we're stuck here!"

Gudako: "Alright, so we get everyone to a safe zone, then."

Gudako: "So let's spread out and prevent any possible casualties!"

She suggested as everyone quickly agreed with the Servants and demi-servant jumping into action as they fought against the mysterious Jyamato that suddenly appeared and attacked people.

But just as everyone fought against the Jyamato, footsteps were audibly heard amongst the panic as everyone looked to the source of the steps and soon saw a casual to formally clothed Shirou Emiya (Shirou Ukiyo) of this timeline walking up to the Jyamato, wearing a belt with a small handheld device in his hand.

Mash: "Please step away, it's not safe!"

Shirou: "Hmm, don't worry everything will be alright..."

Shirou: "After all, I'm going to be the winner of this battle!"

Gudao, Gudako, Mash: "Winner..?"

They all exclaimed in confusion as they saw him walk toward the battlefield, now equipping the device to the right side of his belt.

Ishtar: "Ehhh?!"

EMIYA: "The hell is he doing..?"

Desire Driver: SET!

The belt announced as a projection of the words "MAGNUM" appeared beside him.

Shirou poses as he points at the Jyamatos...

Shirou: "Henshin"

He snapped his fingers before spinning the revolver-like aspect of the device and pressing the trigger, causing projected bullets to be fired out of his belt!

The bullets flew back to the projection, breaking it, scattering it, as it forms armor and some sort of mechanism with an arm, whilst two large circle platforms appeared and equipped Shirou with his undersuit while the hand slide the armor on him, equipping the extra bit of armor..!