Scenario 124: DXD's Ninja Of Ninja And The Newcomer..!

As the ORC were hanging out before the peace conference, there was one certain individual that stood out, yet blended in with the crowd.

They had sensed an old and powerful figure amongst the many people in the crowd, yet they never managed to pinpoint his exact location.

As they were more or less irritated, Rias's older brother, Sirzechs, smirked knowing fully well who this mysterious figure is, as he saw Rias and her peerage trying to capture that unknown presence, only for them to be unsuccessful and fail, earning a silent chuckle from Sirzechs along with his wife and maid, Grayfia...

But when the Peace Conference came and the three factions were going to sign the treaty to establish peace between the three factions, the Khaos Brigade entered the scene, abruptly disrupting what could be a historic event between the three factions, as Sirzechs, Azazel, and Michael return to the mortal realm, witnessing Kuoh Academy under attack by some wizards and the people leading it, Vali Lucifer, Katerea Leviathan, with the Nilrem Magicians attacking the school..!

Their goal was to abduct Rias's other Bishop, only for shurikens to soar through the air and hit some of the Nilrem Wizards that came close to the coffin that the young Bishop was sealed in!

Katarea: "Shurikens..?"

Vali: "Look's like we have a new enemy aside from the three main factions!"

He exclaimed as more shurikens appeared and stabbed more magicians as the enemy faction had found out that one of their own magicians had betrayed them, only for the aforementioned magician to dodged a shot from Katarea and land in front of the three main factions..!

Sirzechs: "Been a long time, old friend..."

He said earning a nod from the other two leaders as the betraying magician looked towards the Khaos Brigade with a smirk...

Katerea: "You scum! You dare betray the rightful Leviathan!?"

Magician: "Why in a matter of fact, I do..!"

He said as he took out a green ball and showed it to them...

A/N: This is an awesome ost, play it...

Magician: "Attention please..."

Magician: "Tenkuu, Shinobi Change!"

Magician: "I am Ninja of Ninja!"

Magician: "The green light bullet!"