Scenario 105: DXD Meet The Crimson Blacksmith...

With the upcoming threat of Kokabiel's invasion and destruction of Kuoh, which could possibly trigger another war between the three factions, Sona's Peerage and Rias's Peerage prepare themselves for the small skirmish that could take place, as Kokabiel's own faction had obtained all 4 pieces of the shattered Excalibur..!

With the intention of protecting their town, their homes, Sona's Peerage conjured and erected a magical barrier that should be able to contain what would happen inside, with the Fallen Angel's appearance, the barrier worked as Kokabiel and Valperwere trapped inside with Rias's Peerage...

Kokabiel: "So this is what you devils had constructed to block my army? How utterly pathetic..."

He said with a cocky tone accompanied by a smug smirk.

Rias: "Kokabiel of the Fallen Angels, we will defeat you and protect Kuoh!"

She declared as Kokabiel merely shrugged off her declaration as he summoned Cerberus, the Watchdog of Hades.

Everyone was flabbergasted, especially Asia, who trembled upon seeing the three-headed guard dog of the Underworld...

Fortunately, Kiba managed to slice one of its heads off as the dog barked and snarled in pain as Xenovia comes out of nowhere and helps the Gremory household out by slicing another of its heads!

Issei: "Xenovia..."

Xenovia: "I came here to assist you!"

She said as she held her holy sword, Durandal, to the sky as she charged in and help Kiba battle the enormous dog...

After Cerberus was defeated through mutilation, but they were suddenly blinded by a big flash of light!

As the light died down, it revealed a maniacally laughing Valper as he cheered and celebrated, as he displayed the fruit of the "Holy Sword Project" that Kiba was once a part of...

And with that, Kokabiel took the re-assembled Excalibur and held it in his hands with a maniacal laugh...

Kokabiel went on and on as to why he wanted to restart the war, which pissed off everyone who heard him...

Kokabiel: "Behold! King Arthur's Excalibur, the Holy Blade that was once used to stop war will be the very thing that starts another!"

He said with a triumphant laugh until a sudden voice echoed through the area...

???: "I am the bone of my sword..."

???: "CALADBOLG!"

The voice said as everyone noticed a person in Red with a White cloak pulling an arrow-like object through a bow, as he fired it and hit Kokabiel, causing an explosion to hit the Fallen angel straight in the face, which made him fall a long way

Kokabiel: "YOU!"

He yelled in anger, whilst pointing at the person who blatantly shot him in the face...