Scenario 137: Demigods Meets Percy's Sword-Wielding Cousin...

It was just another "peaceful" day in Camp Half-Blood, Percy and Annabeth were kissing in the morning before coming out of the Poseidon Cabin to eat breakfast as the other Demigods slowly woke up.

They all came out of their respective cabins and ate their breakfast, though Percy's friends along with the other Cabin Counselors noticed that Percy was happier than usual...

It might sound strange, but the boy was quickly gobbling down various blue foods as he then drank his beverage of choice before sacrificing some food for the Gods.

It was very strange considering that he had sacrificed for all the Gods, even the ones that he disliked quite a bit.

So they began to closely monitor his actions throughout the day to make sure he wasn't being affected by a curse or experiencing the repercussions of his disrespectful Immortal stupidity...

He quickly caught on to this for a few days and asked them what's up.

Percy: "Guys? Why were you guys stalking me..?"

Jason: "What...? I don't know what you're talking about?"

The blonde boy said, trying to feign innocence, only for them to be stratled by a shadow-traveling Nico who essentially exposed everything that they did.

Nico: "They tried to make sure you weren't under the effects of a curse or that you did something stupid to an Immortal."

Connor and Travis: "DUDE!"

Leo: "Awe man... you ruined the investigation..."

Piper: "Pretty sure, this wasn't an investigation, this was just stalking your best friend."

Clarisse: "We wasted all this time, when you could've asked!?"

Lou: "Yup, we shouldn't have agreed to this."

Will: "Besides, even if he did, he probably found a way to solve it anyways..."

The three Cabin Counselors of the Ares, Hecate, and Apollo Cabin respectively said, before leaving to deal with their own issues in Camp Half-Blood.

Annabeth: "You guys could have asked me, you know?"

She said, earning glares from Jason, Leo, Connor, and Travis...

Leo: "Of course he told you..."

He grumbled while the other three boys join with him in sulking.

Piper: "So why Percy so happy, Annabeth?"

Annabeth: "He's happy because his cousin is coming to visit."

Piper: "Cousin? I didn't know that he had a cousin..."

Annabeth: "Well he was contacted by Sally about how she discovered that he had relatives from England and from Japan."

Annabeth: "He asked if any of them could visit, but his English relative couldn't visit because he was in a place called Hogwarts, busy fighting evil wizards..."

Piper: "What about the Japanese relative?"

Annabeth: "That's where the good mood comes in, the Japanese relative was available plus, turns out he was a part of the Japanese Mortal Mythology."

Annabeth: "Plus he was just freelancing so far..."

Piper: "Wel that's cool...I guess..."

Annabeth: "Yeah, the English wizard relative was kind of busy because of someone who is literally referred to as He who shall not be named like how we treat Uncle H."

Piper: "Uncle H? Wow, Percy is rubbing off on you."

Annabeth: "I get that a lot."

Annabeth: "So anyways, the Japanese relative, Shirou Muramasa was his name if I'm not mistaken, is currently travelling around the world, he should be here by today...!"