Scenario 145: Erza's Big Brother VS 100 Monsters!?

A/N: This takes place in the Grand Magic Games Arc.

Magnolia was holding the magnificent Grand Magic Games, a competition which got multiple Guilds to compete against one another to be called the "Strongest" Guild in Magnolia.

Fairy Tail, the Guild filled with various wizards were different than the other guilds who joined and are participating in the Games, not at all.

Their different, because they had registered two teams from their guild.

The first one had Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, and Erza.

Meanwhile, the second team had Mirajane, Laxus, Gajeel, Juvia, and Shirou...

Who is Shirou you may ask? His full name is Shirou Muramasa, an S-Class Wizard who acts like Erza's Big Brother.

He is known to be the "Wandering Swordsmith" with his unique magic called "Trace" which enables him to copy weapons of any kind, being able to read the history and usage of said weapons, to add to his arsenal.

He is also known to be one of the strongest wizards in the guild, being third after Gildarts and their grandmaster Makarov...

---Back to the Third Day of the Grand Magic Games---

Chapati (The Announcer): "NOW FOR THE LATEST GAME OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES..!"

Chapati (The Announcer): "LET'S BRING IN PANDEMONIUM!"

The emcee of the Grand Magic Games announced as the whole arena shook as a castle appeared on it, surprising all of the guilds..!

The Guilds had quickly sent their representatives as listed and projected to the middle of the stadium:

Fairy Tail Team A - Erza Scarlet

Mermaid Heel - Milliana

Raven Tail - Obra

Blue Pegasus - Hibiki

Sabertooth - Orga

Lamia Scale - Jura Neekis

Quatro Puppy - Nobarly

Fairy Tail Team B - Shirou Muramasa

Everyone had gasped when they had seen Shirou's name..? I mean who hasn't? He is the "Wandering Swordsmith" who had managed to beat Dark Guilds and rogue wizards alike, all alone.

It was quite understandable that most of the other contestants were quite nervous if they had to compete against the "Wandering Swordsmith"

As they all gather to the center of the arena around the umpire, Mato, who is standing before all of them, though he looked everywhere for Fairy Tail Team B's representative, only to sense something approaching the stadium, with it rapidly entering the stadium and approaching the arena, as a crater formed below it as a person is seen with birds with him.