Scenario 57: (PJO Reacts) To The Fate Versions of Percy!

Ronin: "I'm going to do the same thing but on a bigger scale..."

Percy: "Are you going to summon another version of me here?"

Ronin: "I'm going to show and introduce to you, alternate Fate Versions of you..."

Athena: "Who is first...?"

Ronin: "I was about to show you..."

Ronin: "Arthur Percival Pendragon...."

Percival: "Nice to meet you all, my name is Percival Pendragon, King Of The Britains

Percival: "Nice to meet you all, my name is Percival Pendragon, King Of The Britains..."

Everyone: "PENDRAGON?!"

Annabeth: "He's King Arthur?!"

Zeus: "He's King?!"

Leo: "EXCALIBUR!"

Percival: "Indeed, I am the wielder of Excalibur and King Of Camelot..."

Percival: "Please refer to me as Percival"

Percy: "Woah, Excalibur looks like Riptide when you looked at it..."

Reyna: "I can see the similarities..."

Clarisse: "Same here..."

Frank: "So cool..."

Percival: "I thank thee for thy praise, but why have I been summoned here...?"

The Blonde and Green-eyed boy wondered as he soon made eye contact with Annabeth...

Percival: "Guinevere, how are you...?"

Annabeth: "Guinevere?"

Percival: "You are Guinevere, are you not...?"

Percival: "I hope you live a prosperous with Sir Lancelot..."

Percival: "If anybody is strong enough to protect you, I believe that Sir Lancelot was the best choice...I give you two my blessing as a friend and king..."

Annabeth: "Sir Lancelot?"

Annabeth: "I'm sorry but mistook me as Guinevere, but I'm actually Annabeth Chase, the girlfriend of Percy Jackson..."

Percival: "It seems so, I apologize for my previous ramblings, Miss Chase..."

The Blonde King bowed with sincerity...

Ares: "If you're King, why bow to other people?"

Percival: "A King's purpose is to lead and inspire not to dictate and abuse power..."

Percival: "I prioritize my citizens first and myself second..."

Percival: "I care not for fame or glory, I care of my loyalty to the people I lead, to the knights I inspire, the lady who broke my heart..."

Percival: "but who am I to object her choice..."

Percival: "I have been too pre-occupied with my duty as King than care about those who are close..."