Scenario 168: The Moon-Themed D.I.D. Hero: Moon Knight!

It was pretty much a normal day in U.A. with the students of Class 1-A doing normal school stuff, though that is more or less because of Aizawa Sensei's absence, which was surprising...

Considering that on a genuine normal day, Aizawa would still be here, but just sleeping in his cocoon-like sleeping bag.

It was a particularly odd day as no teacher was really supervising them, but soon All Might arrived at the class, with his signature smile!

Class 1-A: "ALL MIGHT!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

All Might: "I AM HERE! WITH AN ANNOUNCEMENT!"

All Might: "WITH THE HELP OF ERASERHEAD, WE ARE ABLE TO BOOK YOU WITH A SURPRISE EXCURSION, SHADOWING A UNIQUE ESTABLISHED HERO!"

Class 1-A: "EHHHHH?!"

All Might: "GO TO THE SHOWERS AND CHANGE, LET'S GO!"

Class 1-A: "HAI!"

The class exclaimed as they all rushed to the changing rooms, seeing their hero costumes there, all of them quickly changing into them.

They all went out and exited through the school lobby and saw All Might, Aizawa, and Present Mic standing in front of them with a bus...

Aizawa: "Get in, we don't have all day, we already asked your parents for permission, and they allowed you to be home late... specifically for this one-time Hero shadowing."

He said as everyone complied, with the bus starting up and everyone now talking to one another... though Midoriya was the first to ask about the trip.

Izuku: "Aizawa-Sensei... Where are we going..? And... which hero in Japan are we shadowing..?"

Aizawa: "We're going to show you a prime example of an Underground Hero and that any form of disability should not discourage you from being a hero..."

Izuku: "Wow... but where are we going..?"

All Might: "MIDORIYA-SHONEN! WE'RE GOING TO EGYPT!"

Izuku: "EHHHHHH?! EGYPT!?"

He exclaimed as everyone overheard and expressed their sudden shock.

Everyone: "EHHHHHH!?"

Izuku: "Which hero are we shadowing though..?"

Aizawa: "An old friend of mine, The Crescent Moon D.I.D. Hero: Moon Knight/Mr. Knight/Luna Brawler."

Izuku: "EHHHH?! The D.I.D. Hero himself?!"

Aizawa: "Accompanying him is the Golden Feathered Hero: Scarlet Scarab."

Bakugo: "What's so special about this extra anyway?!"

Denki: "What's D.I.D.? What DID he do..?"

Jiro: "What are you babbling about, you idiot!?"

Jiro: "D.I.D. is Dissociative Identity Disorder..."

Denki: "Dissociative Iden-what now..?"

Jiro: "Split personality, short circuit..."

Denki: *Surprised Pikachu Face*

Momo: "Are we sure that it will be safe because some say that he is a bit unstable..."

Aizawa: "More than safe, plus you all will see the prime example of Underground Heroes."

Kirishima: "Like you, right? Aizawa-Sensei..."

Aizawa sighs before nodding for confirmation.

Uraraka: "Wait a sec, how are we going to get there..?"