Scenario 37: The Demon Spawn's Assassin Brother...

The Leagues of Assassins performed a whole robbery of sensitive equipment that could easily be used to construct many deadly devices that could help the League Of Assassins to be one step closer to their goal...

But when the Batfamily heard of this they immediately suited up...

The usual line up suited up and prepared to depart...

Bruce Wayne being Batman

Richard Grayson being Nightwing

Jason Todd being Red Hood

Tim Drake being Red Robin

Barbara Gordon being Batgirl

Damian Wayne as the new Robin

But when the young boy heard that they were going to head to Infinity Island he visibly flinched that made the other members of the Bat-Family give him a curious look...

Batman: "Is there something wrong...Damian?"

Robin: "There's nothing wrong, father..."

Jason: "Cut the crap, what happened?"

Nightwing: "Damian, it's alright you share it with us...so what's wrong..."

The first Robin said in a concerned tone which only earned a shrug from the small boy...

Red Robin: "Considering how he's reacting it must be from his past..."

Batgirl: "But what could get him so spooked?"

Robin: "Shut it! You two!"

Batman: "Damian, if we're going to do this mission, we need to know what got you all worried..."

Robin sighs in defeat knowing that they wouldn't let the topic go and confesses...

Robin: "I'm worried for my Big Brother..."

Nightwing: "You're worried about me!?"

Robin: "Not you! You're only an unavoidable irritation!"

Robin: "My Big Brother  was the one who gave me the more parental figure in my life while Mother gave me fake affection..."

Red Hood: "Thalia had another kid?"

Robin: "Yes and No..."

Batman: "Explain..."

Robin: "The shadows developed a sudden interest in magic, in turn they researched multiple known maguses, which is hard considering that they are hidden..."

Robin: "They found out a person called The Magus Killer and thought that he would be a perfect candidate to be the next Demons Head but he died due to a curse placed on him..."

Red Hood: "What does this have to do with your big brother?"

Robin: "I'm getting to that..."

Robin: "The man was an effective killer, strategist but he shared the same heart as you..."

Robin: "So they thought if they combined Father's DNA with The Magus Killer the byproduct should be a powerful weapon, right...?"

Everyone slowly nodded, while Batman shook his head knowing how the story was headed...

Robin: "Wrong, he inherited the kind heart that both people had and resulted in the creation of my Big Brother Shirou Emiya Wayne"

Robin: "He could easily beat me with both his arms behind his back with addition of being blindfolded..."

Robin: "But the difference between me and him are that he doesn't kill despite being ordered to do so, he also has magical powers..."

Batgirl: "Which are?"