Scenario 34: Dragon and Bat Knight meet the Dark Knight...

In Gotham, A famous chain jewelry stores were opened in one day as Ren Akiyama and Shinji Kido were sent by the ORE Journal to personally interview the Expanded Wayne Family that consists of Bruce Wayne, Selina Kyle, Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne, Cassandra Cain, Helena Bertinelli, Barbara Gordon, Stephanie Brown, Duke Thomas, Lucas Fox, and Alfred Pennyworth...

Selina Kyle Wayne being Bruce Wayne's Wife, having their biological daughter named Helena...

Richard Grayson, the first child to be adopted by Mr. Wayne, with Jason Todd being the second, Tim Drake as Third, leaving Duke as fourth, and Lucas Fox being fifth after His father died cause of an accident in Wayne Enterprises...

Damian Wayne, Bruce's biological child and Helena's half Brother...

Cassandra Cain the first girl to be adopted into the Wayne Family, with Stephanie Brown coming next after her father Arthur Brown was sentenced to life in Arkham penitentiary, Barbara Gordon being the last as her father Commissioner Gordon was killed in the line of duty...

The Wayne family as expanded so large that everyone was curious about how it happened...

Little that everybody knew, the whole Wayne Family is actually the Bat-Family...

A/N: I thought it would be hilarious if the Bat-Family were actually Family...

After an interview with Gotham's Prince along with his Queen and family, but their reputation was elevated when they help sponsor the jewelry stores that recently opened...

But that was really shortlived as multiple villains raided the store!

The Waynes escape after knowing the store was going to be robbed, as they all suited up!

Bruce Wayne became Batman

Selina Kyle became Catwoman

Helena became Huntress

Richard being Nightwing

Barbara became Batgirl

Jason became Red Hood

Cassandra became Orphan

Tim became Red Robin

Stephanie became Spoiler

Damian became Robin

Duke became Signal

Lastly, Lucas who became Batwing...

The Bat Family assembled as they left the two reporters alone in the midst of the robbery which they managed to escaped the robber's line of sight and went to the bathroom so they could take out their Advent Decks facing the mirrors summoning and equipping their V-Buckles!

Ren and Shinji: "Henshin!"

The two Reporters then transformed into Kamen Rider Ryuki and Knight!

The two Riders then enter the Mirror World spectating what's happening from the windows...