Scenario 8: The Wandering Heroic Servant

A/N: This is set in Unlimited Blade Works...

Emiya Shirou and Tohsaka Rin along with their servants fought in the Fifth Holy Grail War as the two teens faced multiple opponents...

The two-faced the Caster, who stole Shirou's, Servant Saber who was a victim of Caster's Noble Phantasm Rule Breaker...

Another Servant who joined Caster's side was Archer Tohsaka Rin's Servant...

As Caster was going to fire another spell at Rin and Shirou, a mysterious cloaked figure swooped in and cut down the spells mid-air, shocking everybody by his arrival...

Caster: "Who are you...?"

???: "I am he who has no master..."

???: "For I am the Ronin..."

Caster: "Impossible!"

Shirou: "Rin, mind explaining..?"

Rin: "It looks like that there is a Ninth Heroic Spirit..."

Shirou: "A Ninth one?"

Rin: "The special thing about his class is that he doesn't necessarily need a master..."

Shirou: "WHAT!?"

Caster: "You will be a fine addition to my army!"

Caster charges at him with her Noble Phantasm, but Ronin just parries the blade and kicked her into the ground!

Ronin: "A person who only wields a blade does not mean that their dangerous, but it only proves that they lack experience..."

Ronin: "I am he who seeks honor and rectify dishonor..."

Ronin: "I am the person who inherited the ancient powers of warriors who protected Japan..."

Ronin: "As I have another title to prove it..."

Caster: "WHAT ARE YOU!?"

Ronin: "I'm just a passing through Warrior..."

Archer: "You will retreat with the two if you know what's good for you...!"

Ronin: "Are you sure about that-"

Ronin then whispers: "me...?"

the warrior says as he passes the Red-clad warrior...

Archer's eyes widen, shocked as he saw Ronin leaving with Rin and Shirou

Caster: "An acquaintance of yours?"

Archer: "I never met him before..."

----Scene Change----

Ronin: "I see that you two have your Servant taken away from you..."

Shirou: "What's your plan here...!?"

Rin: "Shirou!"

Ronin: "I have no master, this is merely my own will..."