Scenario 38: The Moon's Emerald Archer...

A/N: This has some Percy Jackson elements...

As Artemis and her Huntresses ventured through the woods after departing from Camp Half-Blood, the group of females soon heard Artemis talk to her Brother Apollo...

Apollo: "Sister, I understand that you want to go, but The woods are now deemed dangerous due to the abundance of mythical creatures..."

Artemis: "This doesn't scare me, Brother..."

Apollo: "It isn't supposed to scare you..."

Apollo: "Hecate's mist is stretch too far to cover the many monsters that lurk in the wood, dear sister..."

Artemis: "That's why we need to hunt the monsters down..."

Artemis: "It's the least we could do for the safety of Camp Half-Blood and the other Demigods..."

Artemis: "It's the least we could do to help, Percy..."

Artemis: "If we don't deal with this now, the camp could be overrun and our saviour would be outgunned...!"

She said to her brother...

Apollo thought about it before  giving her a charm of sorts...

Artemis: "What is this for?"

Apollo: "It is a summoning Artifact..."

Apollo: "I've done a lot of research and noticed that the process was a lot longer, so I basically compressed it and turned it into a necklace..."

Apollo: "If you don't like it as a necklace, it could shrink down into a ring or a bracelet..."

Apollo: "But when you need help the most in a dire situation, the charm will glow and make a summoning circle in which you will summon a guardian that is akin to you..."

Artemis: "It isn't a boy, right?"

The goddess that despised the Male gender said to her brother...

Apollo: "I don't know..."

Apollo: "It could be a girl, it could be a boy..."

Apollo:"For compatibility, your guardian has to have some spiritual common ground..."

Apollo: "You essentially have to be connected spiritually to make a contract with him..."

Artemis: "What if I don't want to make a contract with him?"

Apollo: "Then he fades..."

Artemis loudly gasps as she thought that the fate of fading is too cruel for anyone...

Apollo: "Not in the way, you think..."

Artemis: "What do you mean, brother?"

Apollo: "The guardians you will summon derives from the Throne Of Heroes..."

Artemis: "Throne Of Heroes?"

Apollo: "The Throne Of Heroes is a realm which contains history's famous and powerful people..."

Artemis: "People like Heracles?"

Apollo: "If I'm not mistaken, Heracles also went there..."

Apollo: "There are many other figures that are closer to you spiritually and mentally..."

Apollo: "So in the end, you could easily summon a person who despises the other gender..."

Artemis: "Hopefully..."

Apollo: "But there are multiple other factors that you might have in common..."

Artemis: "Very well, you have my thanks for this gift, Brother..."