Scenario 28: (BNHA Reacts) To The Crimson Blonde Avenger...

Once again everyone was summoned by yours truly: Ronin...

Ronin: "Hello Again, everyone...!"

Aizawa: "So what is going to be the next dimension we're going to watch..."

Present Mic: "It seems that Eraserhead already got comfy in this place and who can blame him...?"

Ronin: "Thanks...!"

Midnight: "Agreed the theater is really cool..."

Nezu: "I must say that the decor is really beautiful..."

Ronin: "Thanks! I saw some Google images and read other Author's theaters and combined it..."

All Might: "Wait! What!?"

Ronin: "Nothing!"

Ronin: "Though I don't think that everyone will be really invested in this dimension that we are going to watch..."

All Might: "Why is that Young Ronin...?"

Kirishima: "What's wrong with the one we're going to watch, Bronin?"

Ronin: "Well...there is nothing necessarily wrong or drastically right, it's just that this dimension is different..."

Ronin: "So I'll need to summon your world's Midoriya..."

Ronin: "And Bakugo's Parents..."

Ronin then snapped his fingers at Midoriya, Mitsuki Bakugo, and Masaru Bakugo appeared in an instant!

Everyone was shocked to see this but Aizawa being Aizawa quickly accepts the summoning that just happened in front of him and becomes the Sleeping Bag Caterpillar that everyone knows in class...  

Midoriya: "Wait, huh?"

Mitsuki: "Wait! Where the hell are we!?"

Masaru: "Honey...Calm down..."

Inko: "Mitsuki!"

Mitsuki: "Inko!"

Midoriya: "What happened?"

Midoriya: "All Might!? Mom!? Aunt Mitsuki! Mr. Aizawa....?"

Ronin: "Alright, calm down cinnamon roll..."

Midoriya: "Cinnamon Roll...?"

Ronin: "Don't blame me, the internet is the one that labeled you that nickname..."

Ronin: "Nicknames aside, this is important for him to watch as well..."

All Might: "Why is that?"

Ronin: "Because this dimension is about Bakugo...though Midoriya has a large role in this dimension's Bakugo..."

Bakugo: "THE F#CK DID THE NERD DO TO ME IN THIS DIMENSION!?"

Kirishima: "Yeah, what happened to my Bakubro there!?"

Ronin: "You'll see..."

A/N: This is my own storyline, alright...

---The Theater's Screen lights up and shows some footage---

???: "Damn It...!"

Said, someone wearing a chain necklace, a Red Leather Jacket, with Black Undershirt with a Red Logo underneath, and a chain on his waist accompanying a pair of Red Leather Pants...