Scenario 4: (BNHA Reacts) To Deku's Reverse/Re:Birth

A/N: Everyone except Midoriya, because he is the person that everyone is spectating...

All Might, Inko, Aizawa, Bakugo, Ochako, Lida, Gran Torino, Todoroki, Endeavor, Nighteye, Mirio, the whole Class 1-A (Except Mineta) has a notification in their Phones... 

-Anybody who receives this text message will be transported to another dimension to spectate other dimensions...Please go to the portal near you

Aizawa: "Okay class! We're going on an excursion"

Everyone then stood up and went to the door, while Mineta walked as well until he was interrupted by Aizawa!

Mineta: "Huh? Why does everyone get to go!?"

Then suddenly Mineta slowed down and stopped completely!

Aizawa: "I guess he already dealt with him..."

Ashido: "What's with the Portal?"

Ochako: "Our friend just gave us a ride to his place..."

Hagakure: "Boyfriend?"

Bakugo: "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN, I WANNA WATCH THE NEXT DIMENSION!"

Kaminari: "Wait when did you guys watch other dimensions...?"

Lida: "We were invited by Ronin..."

Everyone was confused until Todoroki sighed and just entered...

Aizawa: "Let's just go in and let him explain it..."

Then everyone just entered the portal and saw that they are now in a theater-like place!

All Might is there, Inko is there, with Gran Torino, Endeavor, Mirio, Nighteye, and the rest of the U.A. Teachers...

Ashido: "Why are there so many heroes and All Might here!?"

Present Mic: "YEAH! What's the BIG IDEA!?"

Midnight: "Where are we?"

???: "I can answer that!"

Everyone then was shocked to hear a voice and saw a boy approached them...

???: "Hello! My name is Ronin, well just think of it as a codename because I don't think to introduce my real self would break your perception of your own world and the point of your existence"

Ronin: "So to prevent that, just call me Ronin!"

Ashido: "Hello!"

Hagakure: "Nice to meet you!"

Ronin: "Nice to meet you too, Toru Hagakure..."

Everyone then became cautious and prepared to fight!

Ronin: "Calm Down! I'm not a Villain..."

Momo: "Wait! Has anyone seen Midoriya?"

Ronin: "Can I continue?"

Momo: "Oh! Apologies!"

Ronin: "Thank you..."

Ronin: "In Layman's Terms I'm basically God and I'm here to show you a version of your friend Izuku Midoriya from another dimension..."

1-A: "Ooooohhhh..."

Ronin: "As you have noticed, I have invited some of your friends and teachers before..."

Ronin: "And here's Nana!"

Nana: "Hello!"

Gran Torino: "NANA!"

All Might: "Sensei!"

Nana: "Ronin has explained to me what happened, so let's catch up while watching the dimension he has in stored for us..."