Scenario 134: (RWBY Reacts) To Wisdom of Solomon And Storious...

Ronin: "Oh this is going to be quite disturbing..."

The avatar of the author said, earning confused looks from the cast of RWBY...

Ruby: "We're Huntsman and Huntresses! It can't be that bad..."

She said downplaying what they were about to watch.

Ronin: "Well if you say so, this universe is essentially what would happen if Ozpin's position is switched with Salem."

Ronin: "And before any of you can say that Your reality's Ozpin is not that bad so it shouldn't be that different"

Ronin: "Be ready for a rude awakening as this reality is drastically different than your own..."

---Footage Starts---

The footage starts as it showed Ozma being held prisoner on top of a tower, as the sound of metal clanking together surprising him.

The Prince of the kingdom looked towards the source of the mysterious and unnerving clanking sound only to find an armored knight climbing its way to the window.

He was silent, shocked, and terrified since he was never allowed out to the world, so he wouldn't really know anyone except being fed false facts and terrifying rumors from his father, yet the knight went inside his room and stood there...

Ozma: "Hello?"

He asked the mysterious knight who had just come into his room.

Knight: "I'm here to rescue you from this prison that you call a home..."

The knight said as the metal plating muffled "his" voice as "he" also panted in exhaustion.

Ozma: "Could you perhaps show me your face and probably take off the armor..?"

Ozma: "You sound very exhausted and it seems that the armor didn't really help in terms of mobility."

He commented, earning a chuckle from the knight as the metal plating unbuckled and dropped to the ground as it revealed a beautiful blonde woman...