Scenario 64: Blaze, Buster, Kenzan, Espada, And Saber's Dance

In the world of Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, only girls are capable of making contracts with spirits and become Elementalist...

The Elementalists have weapons that are a result of their contract with their spirit forming a sword, a bow, any weapon that comes to mind...

Though the only known Elementalists are all Female considering how the female population is the only ones that have the potential to form a contract with a spirit...

But that rule was soon broken by Kazehaya Kamito, as a boy who formed a contract with a spirit named Est or in her weapon form Terminus Est...

The Areishia Spirit Academy thought that Kamito would be the first and the last Male Elementalist, but they were wrong...

Before Female Elementalists there were 5 Original Elementalists in which stemmed the foundation of Spirit contracts and Elementalists in general...

The Original Five were chosen by 5 Holy Swords and wielded the basic 5 elements...

Earth

Fire

Water

Lightning

Wind

These were the five basic elements that the original Elementalists used so they could be Humanity's Guardians...

Though these Original Five Elementalists were Male, their powers would be the root and origin of all Female Elementalists...

Alas, the Original Five died due to either Old Age or Killed in Battle...

But their Holy Swords remain and chose new wielders...

The chosen Men were actually teenagers who happened to be Male just like their predecessors...

These 5 Teens were transported to Areishia Spirit Academy per the request of the Academy's Principal Greyworth Ciel Mais...

The five teens were now traversing the deep woods that would lead them to the Academy...

And Kazehaya Kamito was the one leading them to the academy...

Turns out he isn't the only Male Elementalist, now...

The Five then approached the school and went inside...

There were five teens...

One was writing a book and wore Black and Grey clothes, he is the wielder of Kaenken Rekka and an aspiring Novelist, Kamen Rider Saber, Touma Kamiyama...

The Second Teen wearing Blue and Brown clothing, he is a knight through and through, he upholds honor and discipline than anyone else...he wields Suiseiken Nagare, he is Kamen Rider Blades (Blaze), Rintaro Shindo...