Scenario 122: Overwatch Eats A Tofu Chef's Tofu...

After Recall had occurred, all the Overwatch Agents were re-united, and after liberating Paris from a Null-Sector attack, they were now back, physically and officially, with the U.N. making an official statement that the Petras Act had been lifted, thus letting former Overwatch Operatives to continue their hero work after a long hiatus.

And with that, Overwatch had been reassembled, with new members, old members, and odd individuals in between, as they faced Null-Sector on various occasions and locations with the battle being around the globe, but another attack on Paris got them to dispatch another squad to location, which was near the Eiffel tower, as a certain fashionable young man had walked by with a metal bowl of tofu, kicking Null-Sector Omnics in the faceplate, while also helping the various officers to evacuate people...

While holding his precious metal bowl, perfectly sliced, submerged in the cool water, the top cling wrapped, to prevent debris, soot,  or dust to join the cleanly sliced tofu, as he combated more Null-Sector Omnics, which caused the officers to stare at him with complete surprise and shock, slack-jawed at the man's combat prowess and sheer agility, to dodging shots while also kicking metal butt..!

But badass Tofu chef aside, Overwatch finally arrived with their Operatives which consisted of Genji, Reinhardt, Tracer, Brigitte, Mei, and D.Va with Soldier 76 leading them, including a ZECT agent that agreed to join them as reinforcement, who is coincidentally Kagami Arata, along with five other individuals that ZECT recommended to take in this mission, one of which was a new agent 

And with that, Kagami quickly recognized Tendou who is still holding his cling-wrapped tofu in one hand, while also fending off the hostile Omnics.

Kagami: "Eh? Tendou!?"

He exclaimed in surprise as he runs over to Tendou, who merely kicked a Null-Sector Omnic's head off, with a single kick, as he then quickly hands Kagami the cling-wrapped tofu and revealed his Belt, as a buzzing sound buzzed its way through the battlefield...

Tendou: "Henshin."

Kabuto Zecter: HENSHIN!

And with that, Tendou had transformed into Kamen Rider Kabuto, Masked Form

Kagami saw this and quickly handed the cling-wrapped tofu to the other individuals that had joined him on this mission, revealed to be Masato Mishima, as Kagami revealed his own belt and called on the Gatack Zecter!

Kagami: "Henshin!"

Gatack Zecter: HENSHIN!