Scenario 156: FGO's Demonic Last Resort..!

Within the organization known as Chaldea, the history of previous actions taken due to previous directors was forevermore etched due to its unethical products.

For how the first director commanded the creation of the individual who would be known as Mash Kyrielight, an artificial child that was implanted with the Heroic Spirit of Galahad.

In another Timeline, the first director would also do this, but was also in command of another equally or even worse endeavor. That endeavor was the forceful spiritual manifestation of a human's inner demon.

With the purchase and use of multiple cursed items, he aimed to achieve spiritual manifestation and the weaponization of a person's soul.

It was very evident that it was taboo, but he kept on as he needed a powerful weapon to combat the incoming cataclysm that Chaldea would face...

Even after the preparation, all he needed was a test subject and a person with sufficient or more medical knowledge than ever before.

The person chosen was Dr. Romani Archaman who had last seen a vision of humanity's end...

Despite his initial protest, the dear Doctor had spent much time living amongst humanity to cherish it, his morality torn as he had handpicked an abducted teen with a surprising amount of magic circuits as his test subject.

The boy had a wonderful and blessed life, he had a bright future, with his loving parents.

Though just like the sun descending as the moon rises, tragedy had befallen him.

His father left to finally pursue his dream of helping others, but ultimately died due to being cursed, his mother immersed herself in her studies although she does spend quite a long time with her son.

Despite his family's perseverance, he was separated from his mother and entire family, as they were apparently masters in a Holy Grail War. 

He was prized due to him having the spirit of Angra Mainyu slumbering within him due to the actions taken to finally end the Holy Grail War, which inadvertently cursed his father's bloodline.

In short, he was born within a family of mages who fought in the Holy Grail, within him is the sleeping corrupting Heroic Spirit that is Angra Mainyu.

Who wouldn't see him as a fascinating test subject.?! He was certainly that, to the first director of Chaldea, and with Dr. Romani's reluctant assistance, the boy was experimented on from a very young age.

He was experimented on with various curses in hope of manifesting and harnessing Angra Mainyu that slumbered within his soul...

The experiments left a mental scar that forced the boy's soul and Angra Mainyu to meld together, forming an entirely different entity with aspects of its components.

The overall experiment was a success, the forced manifestation of the boy's soul and harnessing of the power of Angra Mainyu was also a success albeit successful in its own twisted way but the main goals were achieved and even more regardless.

After testing the boy's capabilities, the child has been able to manifest his melded soul into armor based on a prominent insect that he saw often in his ever-fading memories.

Though in actuality, the single-horned Kabuto was an insect that his family gave him, as its name is a talisman to possibly bless him with Good Health and Courage, the name did grant him such things although in its own twisted way.

A/N: Deadass, I looked it up and this is what popped up.

As the first director passed away after sending the boy on missions to exterminate the threats of the supernatural and Rogue Magus, Dr. Romani watched the dead eyes of his successful test subject, overridden with guilt, gritting his teeth, and looking away whenever he saw the boy.