Scenario 75: Double and the FRANXX!

As the world faced the threat known as The Klaxosaurs, the world's only warrior were mechanical beings called FRANXX...

With units like:

Strelizia is controlled by ParasitesPistil Zero Two and Stamen Hiro.

Delphinium controlled by ParasitesPistil Ichigo and Stamen Goro

Argentea controlled by ParasitesPistil Miku and Stamen Zorome

Genista controlled by ParasitesPistil Kokoro and Stamen Futoshi

Chlorophyntum controlled by ParasitesPistil Ikuno and Stamen Mitsuru

The Giant Mechas fought against a Gutenberg-Class Klaxosaur which was a hulking behemoth.

The behemoth ventured onwards where the FRANXX units attempted to stop the giant being, unfortunately, they were massively overpowered!

But that was until a pillar of bright golden light shined on the battlefield, causing everyone to look in awe!

The light soon dissipated and soon revealed a man in a full suit with a vertical divider as his Right Half is Green and his Left Half is Black...accompanied by a bike, a small flying mechanical bird, and a small white mechanical dinosaur on the mechanical bird...?

This was Double, Kamen Rider Double to be precise.

Turns out that there was a Magma Energy leak that the Klaxosaurus happened to bleed upon, then the energy that both Klaxosaurus and Franxx emitted caused a chain reaction which suddenly summoned our hero!

Double merely looked at the giant monster!

Double (J): "EHHHHHH?! Godzilla!?"

Double (C): "Nope, another monster of his scale..."

Double (J): "Did you just make a literal reptillian joke when we're summoned out of nowhere and looking at a giant monster?"

Double (C): "Did you just yell out Godzilla when we've face somewhat bigger monsters?"

The Right side of Double

Double (J): "Actually you raised a good point..."

Double (C): "Now that we've got that out of the way, this could be a Dopant..."

Double (J): "Regardless if it's a Dopant or not, we should destroy it!"

Double (C): "Finally! Something rational came out of your mouth!"

Double (J): "Hey!"

He exclaimed as the Rider dodged a strike from the Klaxosaurus!

Then Double sees the Franxx that chopped off one of the Klaxosaurus's legs!