Scenario 120: Overwatch Heroes Meet The Iron Wrought Hero.

Archer EMIYA was walking in the middle of the tropical desert, he was summoned to the middle of the desert, tasked to kill some plotting terrorists, planning to unleash a horrific Bio-chemically engineered weapon that could kill millions.

But he was not the only one planning to stop them, as he continued on his journey, a jet coincidentally flew over the place, where he made it into his camp...

The heroes saw the camp and approached it, as they were given a cold reception and the cold shoudler, with minimal interaction as Archer EMIYA only gave them his name "Emiya" and gave them temporary shelter as he merely used this opportunity to "trace" their weapons.

But Mercy was able to make him talk more, with the two exchanging words and sentences revealing that the recently reunited Overwatch Operatives were here to investigate and contain the Bio-chemically engineered weapon that Talon has, while the crimson bowman lied about how he was a traveling nomad, who just traveled around the world...

Tracer: "Do you want to join us, Luv..?"

Mercy and Soldier 76: "LENA! / OXTON!"

Tracer: "What? What's wrong?"

Ana: "Probably the fact that you just asked a civillian if he would join us in a very dangerous mission." 

Tracer: "Well what's wrong with that? After all, the world could use more heroes..."

She said with an innocent smile, which Archer Emiya took pity, she reminded him, of his younger and naive self...

Emiya: "Believe me, the world doesn't need heroes like me..."

He said in a grimm tone with Tracer frowning as the operatives located where the Talon Base is, with everyone packing up and preparing to move out.

Archer Emiya sighed knowing that the organisation as "Talon" were the same terrorists that he was sent to exterminate or deal with.

And after a few minutes of sitting around, making sure that he would not be spotted by Overwatch if he moved, he would shift to his spirit form, teleported silently to where the Talon base is, though he never expected to have arrived in the middle of a full-on assault, with Talon Soldiers being taken down by the varied and diverse roster of Overwatch Operatives, ranging from stunning and knocked down by Tracer, being launched into the air by Reinhardt, shot at and slammed by Törbjorn, or electrocuted an thrown at each other with excessive force by Winston...

Methods and results of attack aside, he mentally said to himself that they were fortunate, to be taken down and spared by these agents instead of being executed with ruthless effeciency by him.

As the battle continued, he swiftly infiltrated the base with ease, utilizing a weaker version of Presence Concealment as he stealthily took down the scientists quickly and attempted to disarm and destroy the Bio-chemically engineered weapon which he traced and deiscovered that it is vulnerable and can be destroyed through fire...

But before he could do anything, a purple digital presence emerged behind him.

???: "Don't mind me."

The female voice stated, with the white-haired Archer turning around to glare at her...

???: "Do I win a prize?"

Emiya: "No you don't..."

He said with a deadpan expression.

???: "¡Hah, nada mal!"

???: "You've managed to stealth your way to here..."

???: "But I managed to find you, turns out being on watch duty was a good thing after all~"