Scenario 79: The Swords Of Remnant

Salem has arrived...

Atlas is going to fall...

You can smell the despair that is in both Mantle and Atlas, Salem has surrounded the whole kingdom with Grimm.

Grimm appearances became more frequent and everyone is losing hope by the second...

Everything seems so dark and bleak, but everyone manages to still have hope...

And that hope is soon going to save them all...

As the combined Powers of the Silver Eyes and Hope itself shall unlock warriors from the olden times when magic still existed.

In the Olden Days, Seven Warriors made an oath to protect the World when the Brother Gods vanished, they were active until one of their own betrayed them, causing a war between the forces of Light and Dark, the conflict resulted in both sides being sealed.

The warriors were called The Swords Of Logos who fought and defended the world for several millennia until one of their comrades was possessed by the vile Sword Of Darkness, causing them to fight against each other!

The War between them resulted in a battle in the dust mines that ended with all of them being trapped in a tomb made of Dust crystals scattered throughout the mines...

The Tombs that can only be unlocked with the powers of the Silvers Eyes and a Surge of Magic...

With a combination of those two powers, the Knights that were sealed all those years ago will awaken and protect the world in its most dire hour.

And with that, due to the power from the battle between Cinder and the Winter Maiden combined with the powers of the Silver Eyes, the mines slowly shook as all Six Tombs were slowly unlocking, though the one who betrayed them still lingered and with the liberation of the world's Holy Swordsmen was the risk of letting the Sword Of Darkness run amuck, due to the fact that the Swordsmen never really defeated they're possessed, comrade.

As the Grimm became more active and terrorizing the citizens of Mantle, Team RWBY plus Jaune, Ren, Nora, and Oscar managed to save them all but until a giant Elephant Grimm stomped its way to the city!

Many soon broke Ren's semblance that could nullify the dread of the people, but as soon as it broke, the giant Elephant Grimm then looked at them before charging straight at them!

Ren was trying to use his semblance again, Nora fired her rockets at the Grimm, and Yang was prepared to get up close and personal...

But as soon as the giant Elephant Grimm went close to them it suddenly vanished into dust!

Everyone was confused by what just happened but there was an Earthquake as pillars of light shined through the ground...

Yang: "What's going on!?"

Jaune: "Does anyone know what that is!?"

They discussed amongst themselves as the Earthquake intensified as the ground opened up and spat out six coffins, each with their own distinct color...

One Red, One Blue, One Yellow, One Green, One Pink, and One Grey...

The four huntsmen and huntresses were quite confused about the coffins until Yang touched the yellow one, causing the coffin to glow and emit electric power.

Yang: "WHA-?!"

She yelled as she quickly took her hand out as soon as lightning appeared on the coffin!

Jaune: "What is that...?"

Nora: "A coffin"

Oscar: "We know it is a coffin, but what is inside of the coffin?"