Scenario 95: The Jaeger And The FRANXX..!

As Mako Mori and Raleigh Becket entered the Precursor's realm and exploded their Jaeger, instead of re-emerging in the ocean, they were suddenly falling in the air with their Jaeger still intact and somehow still having both arms, despite it being ripped off by the Kaiju named Raiju.

They persevered somehow and then activated the Nuclear Reactor to slow their descent as they soon noticed some humanoid figure fighting against what seems to be something reminiscent of a Kaiju..!

Raleigh: "Becket to Shatterdome, Becket to Shatterdome."

Raleigh: "We're now in the sky to our descent, piloting Gipsy Danger, right arm is miraculously restored, and we are seeing a Category 5 on our visual, do we engage...?"

Raleigh: "Shatterdome, do you copy?"

He asked on the communicator, receiving only static signifying that nobody answered or received their request...

Mako: "it seems that our communications malfunctioned, we're out of range, or that nobody is there..."

Raleigh: "Hopefully the Second or First."

Raleigh: "So let's pray that the third doesn't happen..."

He said, as Mako nodded in agreement...

Both Mako and Raleigh then initiated the Nuclear Reactor and activated it's thruster function to slow down their descent as they soon land on the ground, with the five humanoid figures already terminating the Kaiju-like creature..!

The Blue and White FranXX, named Delphinium noticed the Jaeger and pointed at the giant Jaeger and yelled to the others!

Dephinium: "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?"

Genista: "Is it a hostile?"

Cholrophytum: "What is it?"

Strelizia: "A Klaxosaur!?"

Argentea: "WHO CARES!? Let's wreck it!"

The Pink and White Humanoid yelled as it charged at Gipsy, while everyone else was on standby, preparing themselves for a fight..!

A/N: The Blue One is Delphinium, Green is Ganesta, Pink is Argentea, Purple is Chlorophytum, and the Red is Strelizia

Raleigh: "Look's like we have hostiles!"

He exclaims as Mako nodded in agreement and synchronised their movements preparing to perform a counterattack...

The FranXX known as Argentea curled it's right hand into a fist and prepared to swung a punch only for it to be caught by the Jaeger's left arm and while the FranXX pilots were confused and in shock, Gipsy Danger then threw a Punch with its Right arm, while be propelled by the rocket in it's elbow!