Scenario 154: (RWBY Reacts) To Netflix Ultraman Seven

A/N: I'll do the other Ultraman in other chapters...

Ronin: "I think Ruby, Jaune, and other comic fans will like this..."

Ruby: "IS IT ABOUT SUPERHEROES?!"

She asked as Jaune and the other comic book enthusiasts looked at the Author's Avatar with hope, while most of the adults in the audience sighed and shook their heads, smiling at the young children... 

Ronin: "Yep, although this dimension revolves around armored heroes that defend their world from otherworldly threats lurking in their world."

Ronin: "And to clarify, there are no Faunuses and almost everyone is human, the threats are really just criminal aliens among a lot of alien immigrants that live on their version of Remnant, otherwise known as Earth..."

Ironwood: "Wait! Did you just say, aliens.?!"

Ronin: "Oh right, your tech has not achieved space or interplanetary travel..."

Ronin: "So yeah, this version of your world has essentially discovered extra-terrestrial life and has established peaceful relations to the point of residence of immigrants."

Ronin: "To add to that, this world's superheroes go by the moniker Ultraman."

Qrow: "Ultraman, huh..? What makes them Ultra anyway?"

Ronin: "Maybe the fact that any one of them could wreck all the licensed Huntsman and Huntresses in addition to those in training in this room, along with the Ace-Ops by themselves, alone might I reiterate..."

The Avatar of the Author simply stated as everyone in the audience had their jaws dropped while those who were drinking spat their beverage of choices out simultaneously by the revelation before Ronin had summoned invisible hands to help close their jaws before any non-existent flies fly into their mouths.

Ironwood: "What power..!"

Ozpin: "Does that revelation answers your question, Qrow?"

He asked the dumbfounded sober man, as Qrow merely nods in silence.

Glynda: "That certainly explains why they are called Ultra..."

Ronin: "And before Ironwood decides to call them vigilantes, they are members of a recognized intergalactic organization on earth dedicated to defending the planet from would-be conquerers and threats."

Ronin: "The local government of their world also backs them up, so they are essentially the Ace-Ops of that world, but branched out so that they could protect other countries or kingdoms simultaneously."

Ronin: "This organization is called the S.S.S.P. is otherwise known as the Science Special Search Party."

Raven: "Bit of a pretentious name..?"

Ronin: "Dunno about that, but they have advance tech that could easily put Atlas to shame, so not that pretentious because they could back up the name."

He said as an invisible arrow stabbed all the people from Atlas as they wince and flinch considering that technological advancements were their thing..!

Ronin: "But I digress, this dimension has six counterparts which we will look at."

The Author's Avatar said as he snap his finger causing spotlights to appear, giving the spotlights to Qrow, Ozpin, Oscar, Jaune, Taiyang, and Ren.

Qrow: "What!? Me?!"

Ozpin: "Fascinating..."

Oscar: "Woah..."

Jaune: "Didn't expect this."

Tai: "HECK YEAH!"

The male blond exclaimed in joy as Summer giggled at his reactions while Raven facepalmed.