Scenario 147: Secondary Kamen Riders X Tiger & Bunny

The Hero named Tiger had restored his partner, Barnaby, or Bunny's memories through calling him "Bunny" the nickname that had really annoyed him. Though as the duo reunited, the other heroes, however, were captured...

Blue Rose, Origami Cyclone, Sky High, Dragon Kid,  Fire Emblem, and Rock Bison were captured by the sick and twisted scientist and NEXT Hater named: Rotwang.

He and his secret memory-wiping NEXT partner, Albert Maverick orchestrated the other heroes' capture, along with kidnapping Tiger's daughter, Kaede.

Maverick and Rotwang lured them to where the two masterminds were based on, Justice Tower, though before they had regrouped, planned ahead, Tiger said that he'll be calling some friends.

Tiger: "Wait a bit, I'm calling some friends who'll gladly help us..."

Ben: "You're calling them, aren't you..?"

Tiger: "Yeah, though some of them permanently retired, thankfully some of them are just wandering around..."

Saito: "Who are you two talking about..?"

The scientist asked in a soft voice which the two did not hear...

Barnaby: "I quite agree with Saito-San here, who are you two talking about..?"

Tiger: "Since you're wondering, I'll tell you the names..."

Tiger: "Gou Shijima..."

He stated causing Barnaby to look at him with confusion...

Barnaby: "The Phantom Photographer?"

Tiger: "Keisuke Nago."

Barnaby: "The Bounty Hunter?!"

Tiger: "Date Akira."

Barnaby: "The Fighting Doctor..?"

Tiger: "Hiromi Kadota."

Barnaby: "The former FENIX's Commander.?!"

Tiger: "Ryu Terui."

Barnaby: "The Paranormal Crimson-Leather clad Detective..?"

Tiger: "Ryusei Sakuta."

Barnaby: "The Former Spy..?"

Ben: "Okay, how the hell do you know all of them?!"

Barnaby: "I've read their files out of curiosity for their service and some of them, I really look up to them..."

Tiger: "Didn't take you for the Fanboy type..."

Saito: "Same here..."

Barnaby: "Hey!"

Barnaby: "But how do you have their contacts..."

Tiger: "Before I was your partner and a hero, I had to do some training, I was one of the few who was chosen to train with them..."

Tiger: "Though we became quite close friends even though they trained me for about two to four years when I was a hero-in-training."

Tiger: "Funny part is that they're not even NEXT, but they were legendary heroes way before NEXT, and heroes like us were a thing."

Barnaby: "What!?"

Tiger: "Yeah, I know right? Their Kamen Riders, they saved the world way before we were trained or born, they have experience, though they're not that much older than us..."

Barnaby: "How did they know and train you, of all people..?"

Tiger: "Because, aside from Mr. Legend, they were the ones who told me that I could be a hero..."