Scenario 27: S.E.E.S. CLAWS and Hunter...

While in the Labyrinth called: Tartarus in Gekkoukan High School when it is the Dark Hour the whole S.E.E.S. Crew which consisted of Mitsuru, Akihiko, Shinjiro, Ken, Koromaru, Junpei, Yukari, Aigis, and Fuuka who was in the entrance instead of being with the others as her Persona was a support type than combat type as she had the ability to analyze the enemy and find their weaknesses whatever that may be...

The team faced against multiple Shadows as they moved through floors and kept ascending to the higher levels...

But on floor 164 they faced against an enormous shadow as they were surrounded by multiple Shadows!

Mitsuru: "We're surrounded!"

Akihiko: "We're outnumbered!"

Junpei: "This is not the way I imagined how I go..."

Yukari: "How did you imagine yourself to die...?"

Junpei: "With a kid and a wife..."

Yukari: "You're an idiot, has anyone told you that yet?"

Ken: "I guess I'll see you on the other side, huh, Mom...?"

Shinjiro: "Dammit! Is there anything that we can do!?"

Koromaru: "Woof! Woof! (Yeah, Pray...)"

As a Shadow was going to throw a hit at them a blast of compressed air made a hole into its arm making the arm fall off and disintegrate in front of the team!

Yukari: "What the-?!"

Then the Shadow tried to throw another Fatal Hit but was interrupted as everyone heard a loud announcement!

???: CELL BURST!

???: "Duck!"

Everyone did as the foreign voice said as a blast was shot and it exploded the Shadow into a Black mist with one shot!

Then the Team heard footsteps and a repeating sound of clanking like coins shaking in a container...

Mitsuru: "It can't be!"

Akihiko: "Is this who I think it is!?"

Shinjiro: "I thought they weren't going to return until a few months later!"

Junpei: "Who is it, Mitsuru-Senpai!?"

A/N: Cue the badass intro music!

???: "Sup, Guys!"

???2: "Miss us?"

Mitsuru: "Date-San!?"

Akihiko: "Long time no see, Keisuke-San..."

Date then placed down the giant barrel, opened the lid, and scoop out what seems to be coins, as he puts it inside his gun...

Junpei: "What are coins going to do against a Shadow!?"

Date then pulled the trigger and fire multiple explosive blasts that exploded each of the Shadows that he shot...

Date and Keisuke then looked at each other before nodding as they pulled out their belts...

Minato: "Belts...?"

Keisuke then gripped the knuckle-like device in his hand and sandwiched it in between his hands triggering an announcement!

Ixa Knuckle: R-E-A-D-Y!