Scenario 48:The Adopted Iron Orphan...

A/N: A Sequel to "The Adopted Iron Hunter"

Archer looked at Artemis with clear resentment and hatred but in his eyes were a slither of hope and love in those eyes, as he hoped that his adoptive mother could explain why he was abandoned all those years ago...

Artemis saw the man in front of her after watching this man defeat and eradicate an entire horde of monsters with such a unique ability...

She felt that he was familiar to her...

Like she knew him, but couldn't remember like it was something that is forcing her to not remember...

The Gods were dumbstruck by Shirou's return as they didn't recognize him any longer, the once lively young boy with a happy adoptive mother they knew transformed into this killing machine of a man, with no mercy, with no heart...

Zeus felt guilty...

Poseidon felt ashamed...

Hera had a visible frown on her face...

Ares chuckling as he planned to get Shirou to be his champion...

Apollo's jaw had cartoony fell to the floor...

Hermes slumped into his chair trying to hide the shame...

Aphrodite cried as she felt so much resentment and hatred that was once occupied Shirou's heart with love...

Demeter dropped her bowl of cereal in shock...

Hades was shivering as he remembered Shirou's many victims that traversed the Underworld...

Hephaestus was tinkering with a device, not caring about anything...

Dionysus was sleeping as he held a bottle in his right hand as he had some drool slowly dropping to the floor of Olympus...

----Scene Change----

Archer: "Why hello...Mother..."

He spoke with clear hatred and bitterness in his voice...

Artemis: "Who are you...?"

Thalia: "Yeah! Who are you?! Why did you call our Mistress: Mother!?"

Phoebe: "Our Mistress is a Maiden Goddess! She cannot have children!"

Archer: "She can't birth any children, but she can adopt one..."

Artemis: "I will not repeat myself once again, Who Are You?!"

She said in a serious demanding tone, as she stated while staring at Archer...

Archer merely looked back at her as her eyes met his lifeless Brown-ish Grey eyes, with anger and hatred clearly written on it...

Archer sighed before introducing himself...

Archer: "I am Shirou Emiya, I am the adopted son of Kiritsugu Emiya and Goddess Of The Moon and Hunt, Artemis..."

Artemis: "Liar! I don't remember adopting a Boy!"

She said emphasizing the Boy with clear hatred and resentment...

At this point, Archer's heart snapped...

He carefully heard his Adopted Mother's words per word and realize that she forgot about him...

He didn't mean anything to her...

Did he truly have a Mother in the first place...?

Though those were his thoughts while not knowing that the Olympian Gods had erased Artemis's memories...