Scenario 100: (RWBY Reacts) To The Musical Alternatives...

Ronin: "This dimension is personally my favorite out of the ones I showed so far..."

Ruby: "Why is that?"

Ronin: "The music there, is magnificent and innovative..."

Winter: "So we are going to listen to this dimension's music?"

Ronin: "Pretty much, though you wouldn't expect who is the one singing...?"

Yang: "Who us?"

The blonde bombshell inquired while gesturing to the Beacon students...

Ronin: "You narrowed down the people, but you have yet to point at the people singing in this dimension..."

Blake: "I'm willing to bet that one of them is Jaune considering his attempt to get Weiss to be his date to the dance..."

Ronin: "That is actually correct, but there are more or less 5 people or more, but you at least got one of them..."

Nora: "IS IT REN!? PLEASELETITBEREN! PLEASELETITBEREN! PLEASELETITBEREN!"

She pleaded even though she guessed t correctly...

Ronin: "You're right..."

Ronin: "Now for the last one, since Jaune, Ren, and this last person forms a band instead of the other two..."

Yang: "Is it Oscar?"

Ronin: "Nope."

Ronin: "I'll give you the answer considering that it is the last person you all would think of..."

Blake: "So who is it?"

Ronin: "It's Adam actually..."

Everyone: "WHAT!?"

Ronin: "In this dimension, Winter and Qrow also sang while some of you are also there, singing..."

Ronin: "With Adam, Jaune, and Ren, they make revolutionary music by tampering with the rhythm, voices, and even with the pitch! The three form a band called AJR, while Winter and Qrow are solo singers, though with one highlighted collab song that they did..."

Ronin: "For context, I'm going to show you the  AJR songs first, I'll be showing you their Overture songs that basically act as a preview for each album that they make."

Weiss: "Overture? The single orchestral movement introduces longer musical work. Often includes the work's themes...?"

Ronin: "You're correct!"

Ronin: "Now enough talk! Let's get to the songs!"

Ronin: "This is their second Overture to their The Click album!"

---Footage Starts---

The footage shows a stage with Jaune in front of the Microphone, Ren on his right side ready with the keyboard, Adam with a soundboard and bass guitar on his back, Velvet holding a trumpet while standing behind Adam, and Cardin who is sitting in the drumset preparing to play along with them...

The music then starts with a piano playing alongside some muffled voices while being overlapped by a consistent metronome.

---Song Starts---

(I'll be there next time)