Scenario 33: ZECT's Spider In the Bigger Web...

In the Multiverse, there are multiple versions of every hero...

But there is one hero who is more involved in the Multiverse than any other hero before...

That hero is Spider-Man...

But the Multiverse is in danger since the Inheritors are hunting every version of the Spider-Totem A.K.A. Spider-Man/Boy/Girl/Woman...

But due to the interference of Tsukasa Kadoya A.K.A. Kamen Rider Decade...

The Magenta colored Rider accidentally created a world that had a Kamen Rider as a Spider-Man...

His name is Ben Daniel Parker...

He is an agent of ZECT he is the main and only user chosen by the Spider Zecter...

He protects Humanity from the shadows against the Worms...

Alien beings that can impersonate and shapeshift themselves into anyone...

His alias is Kamen Rider Web, he uses a bike that can ride on any surface as his primary mode of transportation, he can shoot webs that can stick to anything letting him use it to swing from building to building...

He is equipped with a deployable Wristblade on his Right wrist as it can also shoot out with a chain that can hit enemies and retract pulling his foes to him...

His Finisher: Rider Venom

A Finisher that when activated powers up his entire suit, as the Wristblade emits Green electricity that can stun and paralyze anyone that comes in contact...

His suit's power is also powered up tenfold as this ability is active, but when anyone or anything is stung by his Wristblade the ability is immediately inactive...

He was a person of compassion who was raised by his Father Peter Parker and his Mother Mary Jane Watson...

He was going to have sisters but a Hit-N-Run incident occurred causing both of his parents and siblings to die before they were born or before Mom and Dad had ever held them in their arms...

He was now being cared by his Grandparents Richard and Mary Parker...

Both of them helped Ben get closure and move on while remembering the last words he heard his father said with his last breath...

"With Great Power, Come Great Responsibility"

Those words etched in his heart he finally realized that his father was the Original Spider-Man of his world and managed to fought against multiple other villains before he had settled down and got married and formed a family...

Touched by his Father's bravery and exploits in the past the teen devised a device that would let him simulate his Father's powers, even though he already inherited his Father's Spider-Sense as his only powers while he created a suit with advanced technology that could shoot sturdier and much more durable webs, he could also streak and climb almost any surface...

He then caught the attention of ZECT which later led to him being a scientist...

He saw the Worms that the organization fought against and he equipped the suit and helped them in the fight, but after he fought against the Worm his Spider-Man Suit was damaged beyond repair until the Spider Zecter which kept itself hidden for reasons unknown spectated the teen's determination and kind heart as it chose the teen as it's one and only user...

The Spider approached the teen slowly as it managed to shoot a web to his wrist and biting it causing webs to form around his wrist forming a bracelet with a large circle in the center...