Scenario 41: Olympus's Scorpion

What if HumaGears weren't the invention of Korenosuke Hiden, but instead they were Hephaustus's Creation...

He wanted to make an automatic guardian that would be able to protect the Demigods and he wanted to make tools so that their quests could be easier and that they could return back to camp safely...

His first creation is Horobi, the Father-Type HumaGear...

Horobi meaning: Humane. Oath. Ramification. Organ. Ism

Yeah, The God Of Fire was very bad at naming, thought for some reason he felt as though Horobi was the perfect name for his creation...

Hephaestus hoped that sooner or later HumaGears could gain sentience, though during development the plans were scrapped by Zeus and the rest of the council, Horobi would be his first and last HumaGear that the God Of Fire could ever produce...

But with the decline of HumaGears Hephaestus sent his Creation to Camp Half-Blood where Horobi's existence was merely dismissed as a statue since he was never activated for millennia since Hephaesteus never had a use for him...

But when Leo Valdez activated the HumaGear his systems were online and the clothes he wore transformed into combat mode!

The Father-type HumaGear then unsheathes his sword and pointed at Leo...

Horobi: "Systems check, Optimal..."

Horobi: "Designation: Horobi"

Horobi: "Scanning: Leo Valdez...Son Of Hephaesteus..."

Horobi then sheathes his sword as he then soon hugged Leo as he was grateful to be activated once again!

Horobi: "You're the son of Hephaestus..."

Leo: "Yup!"

Horobi: "I see, Parental Protocols apply..."

He said as he hugged Leo in a warm parental embrace, which surprised the teen for a bit before hugging back...

Leo: "What were you created for anyway, I never heard of Dad making a creation that becomes a statue..."

Horobi: "I was merely deactivated due to the fast pace of the Demigods, I have made this clear to Chiron my old friend..."

Horobi: "I was created to raise young Demigods from children, in their stead..."

Horobi: "Since, all of you grow up so fast, the other Demigods then raised each other..."

Horobi: "So I chose to be deactivated in any case of emergency..."

Leo: "I see..."

Leo: "Do you mind if you come with me?"

Horobi: "I don't see any reason to decline..."

Leo: "Hell Yeah! Because some of the Campers that went with Artemis's Huntresses are now being attacked by Monsters!"

Horobi: "Then Let's go!"