Scenario 114: Overwatch Origins: Shockwave

"After quite a bit of research, this was the data that I found..."

A Holo-computer turned one and showed a man named Samuel Wave, to be honest, he wasn't exactly a man, considering that he was drafted into the MIlitary, and then was then recruited into Overwatch in his mid-20s...

Name:  Samuel Wave

Age: 25

Occupation: Overwatch's intel gatherer, resident hacker, recon agent, and scientist, 

Known Associates: Co-worker to Moira and Mercy

"The data of a computer prodigy named Samuel Wave, an agent of Overwatch who was exemplary in research and fieldwork."

"He was a coworker of both Angela 'Mercy' Ziegler and Moira O'Deorain..."

"He was known to flash a smile every morning, which somewhat contributed to the increase of agent morale, what nonsense..."

He said as it showed Samuel laughing in the lab alongside Moira and Angela, as he continued his own research.

"He was notorious for being mischievous and 'rowdy' for a lack of a more befitting word..."

He said as it then showed a picture of Torbjörn, Morrison, and Reyes chasing him, Torbjörn having two circles over his eyes with his googles above his head, Morrison's Strike Commander uniform was shown to be dyed pink rather than its signature blue, along with Reyes who's completely black attire was replaced with bright silver!

"In his files contained 60 recorded mission, which he led or co-led, minimized casualties, 59 of them were successes in their own way, but the last mission would possibly be his last..."

"His last recorded mission was a failure, resulting in heavy casualties, and multiple agents and operatives being severely injured."

"Despite the many agents and operatives gaining severe injuries, none of them could compare to the injuries that he himself sustained..."

"Disabled right arm due to the countless Bastion's heavy rain of bullets, a shredded left arm, with no residual fingers or a limb, his right leg was broken to the point of being attached by several threads of muscle tissue, his left leg, much like his right arm, was disabled, with bullets being found in his ankles, knees, and thigh, one of the bullets shattering his  left kneecap, while another made direct contact and shattered his femur..."

"His main torso sustained many similar injuries, having bullet holes in his stomach, and his shoulders."

He said as it shows a picture of his bloodied and mutilated body on a stretcher, medical Overwatch Personnel rushing in to get him into an operating table to save his life...

"He was unknowingly Honourably Discharged from his country's military due to his severe injuries, not wanting to waste money on the soldier, but compensated his family for his services."