Scenario 144: The Wild Member Of The Eternals..?

With most of the Eternals reunited, Sersi, Ikaris, Sprite, Thena, Phastos, Druig, Gilgamesh, Kingo, all accompanied by Kingo's Valet, Karun Patel, were all on Kingo's private jet as they flew in the air...

Karun: "We've gotten Sersi, Ikaris, Sprite, Thena, Phastos, Druig, Gilgamesh, and you sir..."

Karun: "Where are we going now..?"

Kingo: "Well, aside from them we're missing two people..."

Sersi: "Yes, Makkari and Haruka..."

Kingo: "Yes..wait who's Haruka..?"

Sersi: "It's an alias that Mazon is using."

Kingo: "Oh...."

Karun: "Could you explain who Makkari and Mazo are, sir?"

Kingo: "So..Makkari, she's, in short, a better version of the DC Comic's Flash, really fast, agile, she is deaf, though that rarely stops her."

Karun: "What about Mazon, sir?"

Kingo: "Mazon, is a hunter, he is the predator to everyone, seeing everyone else except us as prey."

Sprite: "He is mythology's Ares to Thena's Athena..."

Karun: "So very violent..?"

Kingo: "Yeah pretty much."

Gilgamesh: "Plus, he's the only person who could match Ikaris...well aside from me..."

Thena: "Oh quiet, you."

She said as she elbow nudged her husband's stomach.

Karun: "So where are we going to find Makkari and Mazon, sir?"

Sersi: "His last known and recorded location was in Japan..."

Druig: "How long was it recorded..?"

Sersi: "It was about a few years ago, it was updated on April 17, 2017. Then it was updated again on September 21, 2018. This is the latest update with the information's reliability is about a week."

Phastos: "Paired up with the device that he and I made together to channel his powers, its signature is faint but detectable nonetheless"

Sprite: "You think he'll join us..?"

Kingo: "Of course, he will."

Gilgamesh: "No, I don't think he will..."

Karun: "Why do you think so, Gilgamesh sir..?"

Ikaris: "You forget, Kingo, his descendants were pretty much hunted down by the humans, deemed a threat to the species, and it was all humanity's fault too."

Druig: "I was tired of the war and conflict that humanity brought, but he was tired of the entire species overall."

Sersi: "I'm sure we can get him on board, right? Right..?"

Ikaris: "We could, but it won't be easy, though you're the key to getting him to help us..."

Druig: "Well he does see you as his little sister."

Sersi: "That is true..."

Gilgamesh: "Let's hope that he wasn't already taken or killed by the Deviant..."

Kingo: "So Japan, Land of the Sun, here we come..!"

---Scene Change---

The regrouped Eternals and the filming Karun landed on an airstrip nearby as they walked and traverse through a forest clearing...