Scenario 152: The Diva's Househusband.?!

After a long recording session and some songwriting, Evelynn along with her Bandmates of the ever so popular K/DA was very much exhausted, too exhausted in fact to return to the penthouse.

So with a heavy sigh, Evelynn called someone, though what was shocking was how she talked and the voice of the person she was talking to.

Evelynn (Through the Phone): "~Dar~ling~?"

??? (Through the Phone): "Yes, Honey?"

Evelynn (Through the Phone): "The girls and I just had a very exhausting day at the studio, is it alright if we bring them to our place~?" 

??? (Through the Phone): "I don't see why not... how many people are coming with you"

Evelynn (Through the Phone): "Three. Four including me, we're very near, and I hope you don't mind, knowing that I wouldn't ask you this if I wasn't very tired..."

??? (Through the Phone): "I don't mind at all, I'll fix you all a good nice hot bath to relax in, should I make dinner as well?"

He asked as the succubi diva had a brief look at the exhausted girls, it was all silence until the entire car emitted a loud growling sound, turns out it was all their stomachs begging for food after exhausting all the energy they had during those meetings and recording sessions.

Evelynn (Through the Phone): "Yes."

She plainly said as the girls could audibly overhear some chuckling and giggling in the male's voice through the call.

??? (Through the Phone): "I can very clearly hear that, well, I'll get all the preparations started and set some rooms for your company, then I'll make some dinner, is that alright?"

Evelynn (Through the Phone): "That's alright, Dar~ling~! Cause I'm quite exhausted and famished if I do say so myself..."

She said trying to get back into her diva-like persona despite running on extremely low levels of energy...

??? (Through the Phone): "See you at home, I'll greet you with a hug and a big smile to light up your day..!"

He said with such enthusiasm earning a chuckle before it then turned into small fits of giggling from Evelynn, which honestly creeped the hell out of the others as she then said the last words in the call.

Evelynn (Through the Phone): "I'll see you soon... bye..."

She simply said before closing the call as she then looked through the center rear-view mirror to look at her bandmates' exhausted bodies.

Evelynn: "Change of plans, instead of going to the penthouse, we're going to my place because we're too exhausted and it is very close."

Akali: "So who was that guy that you called, you've been on dates before but you were never the one to call a man unless it is one of our agents or designers..."

Ahri: "And we overheard a bit, so what's up with a bath?"

Kai'Sa: "W-w-where are we going, exactly..?"

Evelynn: "To answer you, the person who I called was my husband, and to answer the second and third questions, we own a bathhouse that he takes care of, it is quite successful..."

Ahri and Kai'Sa / Akali: "WHAT?! HUSBAND?! / BATHHOUSE!?"

They all exclaimed in shock causing the car to swerve a bit, though both Ahri and Kai'Sa did stare at Akali who sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck, all, while they all earn, fits of laughter from Evelynn who was clearly amused by their reactions.

The laughter annoyed them while questions began to appear sporadically in their minds...

Ahri: "How come you never told us about him..!"