Scenario 18: Vengeance In Kombat

In the middle of Kollector's execution, Kronika tampered with the timeline combining both past and the present!

The casualties of such an event are uncountable...

Innocent souls extinguished from both sides of the Past and Future!

Both Earthrealm and Outworld were once in balance until Raiden drastic attitude change after he used Shinnok's Amulet and threatened all of the other realms that could be a threat towards Earthrealm...

But after Kronika's tampering with history, that version of Raiden has ceased to exist and Everyone from the past has arrived in the present!

The balance between both worlds has been disrupted drastically as uncountable deaths occur with many of each world unborn or fade into history due to this phenomenon!

Those souls scream before being extinguished!

Those would request vengeance for their death and unbirth!

Now, The guardian who seeks vengeance for the innocent to punish the wicked has been transported to stop this phenomenon caused by Kronika and restore the balance between both worlds!

As everyone now in the presence of the Spirit Of Vengeance who was transported here to rectify Kronika's actions!

---Scene Change---

Kotal Khan was going to execute Kollector but was disrupted by the appearance of everyone who participated in the past Mortal Kombat!

Raiden approaches Kotal for an explanation and Kotal told a brief glimpse of Raiden's future behavior after the present Raiden has disappeared...

Until everyone stops to see He arrives with a portal of his own...

Raiden: "It cannot be!"

Liu Kang: "What is it, Lord Raiden?"

Raiden: "The world must be in peril and many innocent souls have been taken if he is here!"

Kung Lao: "That still doesn't explain anything..."

Raiden: "Liu Kang, Kung Lao, who you are seeing is the protector of the balance between Outworld and Earthrealm, the person who seeks vengeance for the innocent and performs retribution!"

Kung Lao: "No offense Lord Raiden, He looks awfully like if Scorpion went to Hot Topic..."

Raiden: "He may share a resemblance to what's behind Scorpion's mask, but I assure you he is a Demonic and Holy Being that seeks retribution for eons, he is drastically older than me..."

Raiden: "In the mortal realm he is called: The Ghost Rider..."

Ghost Rider: I sense a great disturbance in both Outworld and Earthrealm...

Everyone goes wide-eyed as the legend of the Spirit Of Vengeance has appeared before them in physical form!

Kotal Kahn: "O great Ghost Rider, what had beckoned you here..."