Scenario 35: The Smiling Hero's Legacy...

In Nabu Island villains attacked the Isolated Remote Island, with Bakugo and Midoriya facing against the villain known as Nine in the forest, with the other members of Class 1-A being preoccupied dealing with Hoyo Makihara and Chojuro Kon otherwise known as Mummy and Chimera as their codenames...

As the villain known as Nine momentarily defeated both Ground Zero and Deku as both teens are stuck in a crater on the ground, leaving the villain to slowly approach Katsuma Shimano and his Big Sister Mahoro Shimano quivering before the villain in fear!

But before he could do anything their attention was taken by the sound of a motorcycle!

Though Nine shrugged it off as he continued to walk towards the scared siblings, the motorcycle noise became closer as a motorcycle jumped over the hill and the Rider spinning the bike hitting the villain with the Bike's back tire!

The villain staggered back by the unexpected attack as he saw the Rider land his bike in front of the children, landing between the villain and his goal...

Nine: "Who are you...?"

Rider: "My name is Yusuke Godai..."

The Rider said getting off his bike and taking off his helmet as both individuals glare at each other...

Bakugo: "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Deku: "Please evacuate, civilian!"

Yusuke: "I'm sorry, but I'm a hero who can't standby seeing a villain making children cry..."

Nine: "So what are you going to do about it...?"

Yusuke then summoned his belt, The Arcle...

Yusuke: "Henshin!"

Nine: "Huh? Who are you?"

Yusuke?: "I am the Warrior who protects everyone's smiles!"

Yusuke?: "Kamen Rider Kuuga!"

Deku: "The previous Symbol Of Peace before All Might!"

Ground Zero: "Didn't that guy retire for good!?"

Kuuga: "Guess I have to come out of retirement, huh...?"

Nine: "Hero or not, there should be a reason that you retired!"

Kuuga then received a lightning bolt from above that struck him down!

Nine: "Talk about a shortlived retirement..."

As the smoke settles, Kuuga re-emerges from the smoke unscathed...

Kuuga survives the lightning bolt using Purple armor as he held a strayed branch and transforming that into a sword that defended the Rider from the attack!