Scenario 126: The Huntress And The Purple Wolf.

In the middle of the woods, far away from Camp Half-Blood, there were the Huntresses of Artemis, camping with their wolves, sharpening their weapons, armaments, and practicing to improve their skills.

Though what they didn't know was the fact that there was a person in purple with a Wing Chun dummy practising bit by bit along with a wheelbarrow to his side as he practised constantly throughout the day..!

The Huntresses had practised their archery, hunter monsters and unsuspecting prey like a deer and other animals for them to butcher and cook, to eat, but the next day, the sun had risen, and they heard sounds of wodden panels crashing against each other, rapidly and harshly, signifying fast and hard hits against it's surface...

The sounds that they soon investigated, going deeper into the forest, but eventually found the source of the wooden clanging sound, it was a man practicing on a wooden dummy.

A/N: Imagine the boy doing the Dummy practice

The Huntresses looked at the man confused on what he was doing until a Wood Nymph came and told the Huntresses that he had been doing this for the entire morning and yesterday...

Plus the Wood Nymph also told them that he's been practicing and has been careful with the critters and trees around him which wary eyes, causing the Huntresses to stare at the dummy and realize that the man was tough and powerful, considering that the dummy was old, it was still sturdy, but it was old with hand marks and kick marks all around it.

The Huntresses were quite impressed, but that changed into hatred after remembering the type of men that they have dealt with.

One of the Huntresses fired an arrow at him as a warning shot, to which he sensed and turned around, performing a jumping spin kick, kicking the arrow out of the air, as he soon stared face to face at the one who shot the arrow, it was Phoebe who stood tall with her bow, standing up still in the aftermath of an arrow firing stance beside Thalia and her other fellow Huntresses...

Phoebe: "What are you doing here, boy..?"

She asked in a stern tone, which surprised the boy in purple who replied.