Scenario 97: (RWBY Reacts) To Sword Of Logos!

Ronin: "So this is going to be a watch because this is a pretty big fight..."

Ozpin: "Are there any particular details that we must be informed of before watching the battle...?"

Ronin: "In this dimension, Qrow is a successful novelist and is called the swordsman of flames."

The Avatar of the author stated causing Raven, Summer, Tai, Ruby, Yang, Winter, Weiss, Lionheart, Ironwood, Ozpin, Glynda, Oobleck, Port, and everyone else who knew Qrow and drank some beverages to have a mass comedic spit-take!

Everyone: "A NOVELIST!?"

They all yelled in confusion as they looked to see Qrow currently chugging his fifth or sixth bottle of alcohol...

Ronin: "Ironwood is a young knight and is a called he swordsman of water..."

Ozpin: "Well, that is expected..."

Ronin: "Taiyang is the strongest and is called the swordsman of Earth"

Summer: "Yeah, I can see that..."

Ronin: "Protecting little Yang as she helped a young Winter to evacuate civilians..."

Winter: "So what is my role in this dimension?"

Ronin: "You're Qrow's publisher agent, you received the transcripts to each volume of the books that he made so you can publish it through the company..."

Ronin: "Basically you are the middle person between the publishing company and Qrow's transcripts..."

Ronin: "You've met the Jaune and Ren's dimensions, so I don't need to tell you about them..."

Ronin: "This dimension has Pietro Polendina, he is a blacksmith and main maintenance guy for their holy swords..."

Summer and Ruby: "YEAH!"

The two cheered causing those who knew them to giggle at their behavior while those who knew them through painful means merely scowled at them...

Penny: "DAD is in this dimension!"

Ironwood: "It seems that Dr. Polendina's genius has spread throughout the many universes as well..."

Ronin: "Enough talk, I'll bring in this dimension's Raven, Ozpin, and Ozpin's brother later on."

Ozpin: "I have a brother in this dimension?"

Ronin: "Yep..."

Ronin: "Shut your mouths! Because I'm going to show the actual footage, now..."

The Avatar said as everyone became quiet...

--Footage Starts--

The town of Vale was being swarmed by a horde of monsters as civilians screamed in terror, running away...

Raven: "Must've attracted a lot of Grimm."

Ronin: "This is a detail that I forgot to mention, this world has a threat and it is Grimm, but these monsters that you see are Grimm, but they are not as abundant in that particular dimension like yours..."

Weiss: "How come they are not as abundant and commonplace like our dimension?"

Blake: "Yeah, why is that?"

Ronin: "That is because they are artificial constructs of stories..."

Everyone: "HUH!?"

Ronin: "You see, this dimension has two different realms, a realm called Earth which is where humanity evolves and creates society as we know it, and then there is a realm called Wonderworld where everything that you read in books is manifested to reality..."