Scenario 36: A Brawl In The Anime Mirror World...

As Illya, Miyu, Rin, and Luvia faced against Caster and won they realized that the Mirror World didn't disappear and began to notice the tremendous amount of energy headed towards them!

The four girls dodged and saw that the Saber Class Servant stood there with her blade pointed against them...

Rin: "Saber Class?!"

Luvia: "This is quite unfortunate..."

The Saber Class Servant then swung her swords once again launching an energy slash that flew through the air narrowly missing the head of the four girls!

Illya and Miyu tried using the class cards that they've obtained to attack the Swordswoman only to fail miserably as all of their attacks were either countered or shrugged off...

The two young children faced against the dark alternate version of the formidable Saber Class...

With Rin and Luvia unconscious the two children have to fend off the trained dark Swordswoman on their own after they were pummeled and ran out of energy...

Until a moving blurry Black and White wall appeared in front of them...

Illya: "Huh? What is that!?"

Miyu: "That doesn't look like another Servant..."

The Dark-haired child said as two figures appeared from the wall that soon dissipated into nothing...

Illya: "You need to get out of here! It's not safe!"

She said as both Miyu and her self looked at the man in black who stood beside the man in blue clothing... 

The two figures then looked back at the two children

Man in Black: "I think we should say the same to you..."

Man in Blue: "This shouldn't be your fight..."

Man in Black: "We sensed a dimensional disturbance and I got here to check it out along with a person who is familiar with the Mirror World of yours..."

Man in Blue: "But this is drastically different from my world's mirror world..."

The two conversed as the Saber class Servant charged at them with her sword in hand...