Scenario 39: Olympus's Saviours from Different Timelines...

Time is infinite, anything can happen...

When you are faced with a decision to make it resulted in another world of possibility...

The process repeats and new worlds are created whether it was from a major decision or a minor decision...

Nobody could tell except the Fates...

But all those timelines have one thing in common...

Percy Jackson existed regardless...

For the Saviour is a being that is a constant presence in all timelines...

Since he is a being that will exist in all timelines...

But when the Greek Patheon of Gods tried to summon guardians for them, they merely summoned the other versions of Perseus Jackson whether he was from the future or from the past!

The Olympians called Percy, Grover, Thalia, Annabeth, Jason, Frank, Nico, and Piper who witnessed the summoning of each of their guardians!

Percy: "Hey, Dad..."

Poseidon: "Percy..."

Percy: "So why did the pantheon of gods call us here?"

Poseidon: "They're going to summon their guardians, I for one decline..."

Percy: "Why is that?"

Poseidon: "I'll see the result of the summoning and do it at a later date when I believe it is time that I should have a guardian..."

Percy: "Oh cool..."

Percy: "But, why do I have a feeling that this is going to be weird?"

Poseidon: "It's probably you...?"

Percy: "Fine let's see how this goes..."

Zeus came up first and performed the summoning ritual which resulted in the summoning of his guardian which looks like a teen...

Zeus: "A mere child as my guardian?"

Teen: "I'm afraid not, Father..."

Zeus: "Father!?"

Teen: "I am Perseus Jackson, Child of Zeus..."

The teen said as everyone saw his posture and the fact that he wore a suit...

Teen: "Saber Class: Servant"

Suit Percy: "What is thy quest this time, father?"

He said ignoring the stunned pantheon and the others...

Poseidon: "Brother! What is the meaning of this!?"

Zeus: "I do not understand how this could have happened but I believe that Fate chose this Percy for me as my guardian..."