Scenario 101: The Golden Pirate In A Hero School...?

A/N: This takes place in the "Just Training" Arc otherwise known as the "Class 1A VS Class 1B"

Class 1A in their hero costumes were called out by their homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa AKA The Erasure Hero, Eraserhead who was accompanied by Hitoshi Shinso of the General Department in Class 1C.

As the Class and their Homeroom teacher arrive at Ground Gamma, an intruding voice suddenly took everyone's attention, revealing itself to be Monoma from Class 1B, and behind him was his class and his homeroom teacher, Sekijiro Kan AKA The Blood Hero: Vlad King...

Eraserhead: "Before we explain why both classes are here, we are waiting for someone..."

Vlad King: "He's running late..."

Eraserhead: "Yeah, he told me that he wants to make a showy entrance..."

Midoriya: "Who are we waiting for...?"

The Green cinnamon roll asked the two teachers...

But before both teachers could answer, a dark cloud appeared as Gold lightning was visibly seen by the two classes!

Eraserhead: "He's here..."

The Pro-Hero calmly stated as a giant ship then burst through the dark cloud!

The ship hovered above the two sets of students as a person in pirate clothing jumped down

Bakugo: "WHO THE HELL IS THIS EXTRA!?"

Person in pirate clothing: "Zox, My name is Zox Goldtsuiker..."

Zox: "And I'm a pirate..."

Tsuyu: "Hey! You're from my hero internship with Pro-Hero Selkie..!"

Zox: "Indeed I am! I thought they had the treasure that I was looking for, but it turns out it was just a dud expedition..."

Zox: "Nice to meet you all, I am Zox Goldtsuiker, son to Captain Marvelous otherwise known as Gokai Red..."

Midoriya: "Your dad was the captain and leader of the Heroic Pirate group: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!"