Scenario 83: Raven Queen's Father

Me as the narrator:

"Who's the father of Raven Queen?"

"Everyone certainly knows who her mother is..."

"Raven's Mother is the Evil Queen, but what about the father...?"

"Everyone would've thought that it would be somebody equally evil compared to the Evil Queen, right?"

"Wrong..."

"The Evil Queen has Raven with a Man who wore a White Tuxedo."

"A man who had lost everything due to tragedy."

"A good man who was broken by the sins of his past."

"A Detective who used the powers of darkness for good."

"Contrary to popular belief The Evil Queen didn't fall in love with an Evil King or a Warlord, she fell in love with a Good Man who did the wrong things for the right reasons."

"His name is unique and obscure as he is but a visitor who happened to stumble upon the realm of fairy tales..."

"His name is Narumi Sokichi, otherwise known as Kamen Rider Skull..."

"And this is his visit to Ever After High."

---Scene Change---

3rd Person POV:

----Flashback----

Sokichi Narrating: "You might be wondering how I'm here, in the realm of Fairy Tales..."

Sokichi Narrating: "To be honest, I don't know myself..."

Sokichi Narrating: "I thought that I had died due to a bullet to the back while saving my Apprentice, Shotaro..."

Sokichi Narrating: "Turns out, somehow the Skull Memory used its powers to teleport me to this world, where I was then found by a Goth-looking woman wearing Dark Purple and Black..."

Sokichi Narrating: "Coincidentally, I was wearing my all White Suit which  contrasted to her dark and evil-like clothing."

Sokichi Narrating: "She nursed me back to health."

Sokichi Narrating: "Then after a while, we slowly fell in love..."

Sokichi Narrating: "I helped her out in her home as we became closer and closer..."

Sokichi Narrating: "Many saw her as an Evil Devil, but I saw her as a Wronged Angel who apparently loved really Black and Dark Purple Clothing..."

Evil Queen: "Are you okay?"

Sokichi Narrating: "It was hard to accept that I wouldn't be able to see my little Akiko anymore, but even so, I couldn't even touch her otherwise the Spider in my system would tangle her up in a web and explode her."

Sokichi Narrating: "You must be thinking how the Spider didn't kill the apparent Evil Queen that I loved, the answer is pretty simple actually, she found a spell that took it out and squashed it under her high heels, literally."

Evil Queen: "I had always despised Spider, they are just web-spinning nuisances!"

Sokichi: "You mean the oh so Wicked Evil Queen is afraid of Spiders?"

He commented as she soon gave him a dark glare which quickly shuts him up!

Sokichi Narrating: "It was a surprise as after she had squashed the bug apparently Evil Miss. Wicked here confessed that she had hated Spiders due to her childhood."