Scenario 111: (RWBY Reacts) To The Space Police...

Ronin: "This is personally one of my favorite dimensions, though I think Ironwood along with the rest of Atlas will like it too..."

Ironwood: "Why?"

Ronin: "Because in this one, Humanity has advanced a few millennia and has made contact with various other planets and have established an intergalactic Police Force on every planet, though this dimension will more or less replace Huntsman nad Huntresses with the Special Police Dekaranger Squad..."

Ruby: "Special Police what-now..?"

Weiss: "Dekaranger, Ruby..."

The Ice Princess corrected her partner...

Winter: "So who are these, Dekarangers...?"

Ronin: "Ban Taurus Rose, who is the son of Ruby Rose, Adam Taurus, and adopted son of Jaune Arc, as DekaRed, the leader of the Squad..."

He said causing Ruby, Adam, and Jaune to blush a furious crimson, though Yang along with Tai and Qrow were shooting menacing glares at Jaune and Adam, though fortunately, Summer was there to snap them out of it and then gave them a stern look, shutting them up...

Ronin: "The next is Wes Vasilias, the son of both Weiss and Neptune, as DekaBlue, the detective of the group..."

He said causing both Neptune and Weiss to blush with their friends and family teasing them...

Ronin: "The next is Belle Xiao Long, the daughter of both Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna, the recon investigator, inheriting the ninja and gungho traits from both of her parents..."

He stated causing both Yang and Blake to blush, with both parents nodded, approving the relationship, making them even more embarrassed..!

Ronin: "The last is a brother and sister duo..."

Ronin: "They are Naomi and Rhett Ren, the twins who are the children of both Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren, Naomi being a public figure amongst the group, being DekaPink, while Rhett is the scientist and researcher of the group, as DekaGreen..."

He said causing both Nora and Ren to blush furiously as Nora then jumps and hugs Ren with a dreamy smile, causing everyone in Beacon to laugh...

Ronin: "There are two more..."

Ronin: "The second to last is Jack Arc, the specialist who is essentially a "Jack of all trades and master of none"-like character, the son of Jaune Arc and Pyrrha Nikos..."

He said with Tai, Yang, Summer, and Qrow glaring at Jaune with their weapons out..!

Both Salem and Ozpin's faction alongside many other involuntarily shivered, praying for Jaune's safety...

Ronin: "Before you try to castrate Jaune, let me explain..."

Ronin: "Ruby Rose is Ban's mother and Adam Taurus is the father, though Adam subsequently died in a mission, while Ruby died in a mission after deeming Jaune as the Godfather for Ban..."

Ronin: "TL;DR, Jaune adopted Ban Rose Taurus and gave him both of his parent's last names after his father and mother..."

He said as the Rose and Xiao-Long family's glares became one of glee and thanked the boy for adopting their descendant while the family turned their sights at Adam who shivered in fear when establishing eye contact with any of the Rose and Xiao-Long family's glares!

Some asked how Ruby would come to love Adam Taurus after everything he had done, but the Avatar of the author merely answered to them how her positivity managed to convince him in that reality, plus Ronin continued to tell them of how Adam repented and became one of Ban's predecessors as DekaRed before dying...