Scenario 127: Kamen Rider Web's Resolve...

A/N: Kamen Rider Web! Back again at the Wattpad Scene! :D

As Ben Daniel Parker joined the Dimension-travelling Spider-men and Spider-women of different realities he found another Spider-man that is just like him by the name Richard Benjamin Parker, Kamen Rider Demons.

Richard Benjamin Parker, much like Ben didn't really have spider power, it was only after he was chosen to be the spider-man of this world, as Ben was chosen by the Spider Zecter, Richard was appointed to be the user of the Spider ViStamp and the Demon's Driver.

Richard Benjamin Parker or Richard Kadota's origin was more grim and tragic than many would imagine, while Ben's parents and siblings were killed due to a Hit-N-Run incident, Richard's reality made him witness his family's murder while being hidden by his father, The Green Goblin killed them, to which as years passed, he would eventually kill the villain, avenging his deceased family.

But that was not all, he then stumbled upon and met Mephisto who wanted to make a deal with him, his family, parents, siblings, back to the land of the living, at the cost of the memories of him, so in short, he offered that his parents to be revived that won't remember him at all.

Despite the deal's outcome, he accepted, even if he had to be in Satan's agent, he would do anything to let his family be in the world of the living again, so after the boy had accepted he was given the Demon's Driver and the Spider ViStamp, relics long forgotten, to become transformed into Kamen Rider Demons...

With the two Rider-Spiders, all geared up, they joined May "Mayday" Parker (Spider-Woman of Earth-982) and Anya Corazon (Spider-Girl of Earth-616) as they went to Earth-18119, the Earth where Peter Parker and Mary Jane lost their version of May Parker due to a miscarriage while having Annie May Parker (Spiderling) with the whole family being Spider-themed superheroes.

As they arrived, they looked at a peaceful crowded times-square of New York...

Spider-Girl: "Here we are, Earth-18119."

Spider-Woman: "Look's like we beat the inheritors here."

Spider-Girl: "There's a spider or spiders here, with insane connections to the web of life...."

Ben: "How do we find them..?"

Richard: "Isn't it obvious..?"

Spider-Girl: "We try to find crime, wherever there is a crime, there are spiders."

Spider-Woman: "Could you guys wait a minute..?"

Spider-Girl, Ben, and Richard: "What..?"

Spider-Woman: "I just...I need a minute!"

Spider-Woman: "It's been so long since I've seen the city look so...normal..."

Spider-Girl: "Yeah just like home."

Ben and Richard: "Agreed."

Spider-Woman: "How do we know that the person that we're looking for is actually in New York..?"

Spider-Girl: "I've got a bigger question for you..."

Spider-Girl: "How did the Inheritors miss this place last time? We could be dealing with a brand new spider still adjusting to his powers, maybe even a kid..."

She wondered as Spider-Woman interrupted her line of thought.

Spider-Woman: "No, I don't think that's it..."

She said as she pointed to the billboard.