Scenario 108: The Demigods Meet Their Descendants!?

Percy Jackson, the hero of Olympus, defeater of Kronos, etcetera, etcetera, finally got the happy ending that he deserved, living a long life with his girlfriend, who would become his wife, would have four descendants in the distant future: The Eldest Silena Bianca Jackson, The Second Eldest Charlie Michael Jackson, The Second Eldest Twins Luke Castor Jackson, Ethan Pollux Jackson, and The Youngest Zoe Sally Jackson.

The Eldest, the Second Eldest, and the Twins, were chosen to be Gods, whilst the youngest was to be trained by her parents before she would be given her domains and be one of the Olympians.

The Four would later become the Olympians, being bestowed their domains, and having their Symbols of powers being wielders to Eneiken NoroshiJikokuken Kaiji, Suiseiken Nagare...

While the other famous Demigods of the Past had basically unified their families bit by bit, resulting in the Olympian Council of the future to all be related...

Clarrise and Chris would have a descendant named Colin Rodriguez who became another Olympian God among the council, wielding Dogouken Gekido.

Jason Grace and Piper Mclean would then have their descendant, Jack Grace, wielder of Raimeiken Ikazuchi...

Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner would then have their descendant, Trevor Stoll, who would wield Fuusouken Hayate...

Leo Valdez and Calypso would then have their descendant, Marcus Valdez, wielded Kaenken Rekka, and Carlos Valdez, wielding Mumeiken Kyomu.

Frank Zhang and Hazel Levesque would then have their descendant, Yuuto Zhang, wielded Onjuuken Suzune.

Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace would be blessed to have their descendants, Nick Di Angelo, who wields Ankokuken Kurayami, and Michael Solace, who became Kougouken Saikou....

----Scene Change----

It was a day like any other in Camp Half-Blood...

As everyone lived peacefully with no quests or no impending doom at their doorstep...

Percy was hanging out with his friends as Leo was goofing off with Calypso, Nico being the precious little emo boi with Will Solace, Piper teasing Jason regarding his "experience" with a brick from his past, Frank and Hazel just being a couple, Travis was walking with Katie, and Annabeth was there exchanging jokes with Percy himself.

But that soon all change as the Camp's horn alerted them of something attacking the camp!

The campers saw Artemis and her Hunters running to the camp as they were ambushed by a monster that they have never seen before..!

Percy: "What are these monsters!?"

The Son of Poseidon exclaimed as he and some of the other Campers including the Seven try and fend it off, letting the Hunters enter the camp..!

The Monsters were relentless as the snake-looking monster then split into three, resulting in three snake monsters, while the piranha-looking one, glowed, as it multiplied, resulting in an army of piranha-like monsters!

The Hunters took aim and fired, but the arrow was ineffective against the monster's skin, as the campers from various cabins tried to attack them, but to no avail...

The seemingly good day had turned into a nightmare as the monsters were not affected by Celestial Bronze or Imperial Gold weapons!

But the bleak day had turned into a strange one as a bright glow appeared before Chiron, and Artemis, alongside the Demigods, as a boy with a Blue Trident appeared before them!