Scenario 43: The Champion Of Light...

The Greek Pantheon Of Gods assembled as they all heard another Prophecy that required a foreign hero...

The Hero in the prophecy was foretold to be gained as an Ally after the Big Seven seek his assistance...

The Pantheon then summoned Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, Nico, Leo, and Piper...

Apollo recited the Prophecy to them...

Apollo:

The Champion Of Light Required

In the place that Monsters less desire

The Seven shall seek his aid

If not the Power that ensues will make everyone afraid

Thou shall find him in the land famous for Vega

For the hero whose name bears Omega

 Everyone was certainly surprised that someone could bear the symbol that represents the End in their name...

But Prophecy aside the Seven then ventured to where Athena concluded the land is...

Japan...

Vega meant large plain or valley, typically a fertile and grassy one...

So Japan should be the place considering that the entire country is fertile and it has the most diverse environment which is mostly grassy...

So the Gods quickly sent them there...

Athena blessed them so they could speak the Japanese Language...

Hestia, Apollo, and Hermes gave them a place that they could stay while searching for the ally in the prophecy...

Artemis blessed them with heightened senses...

The groups were teleported to Japan which Percy soon found the keys and address to the place where they are staying until they found the mysterious Champion Of Light...

The Seven then saw that their stuff are there and decided to get some food which they soon obtain after seeing the American Dollar they had in hand slowly transformed into the Japanese currency known as Yen...

The group of teens then bought some food at a nearby Diner

After they finished eating, they went back to the place where they are staying and at dinner before sleeping in, as Annabeth research the Internet to find the mysterious Foreign Hero that they were sent to find

The next day, they continued their search to find the mysterious Hero that could help them in the upcoming battle, but so far no luck.

That is until...