Scenario 140: Mega PizzaPlex's Japanese Security Bot...

The Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex is a large complex, a large building with various facilities that could put amusement park rides and sizes to shame.

The main attraction in the Pizzaplex was the four main Animatronics named: Glamrock Freddy, Montgomery "Monty" Gator, Roxanne "Roxy" Wolf, and Glamrock Chica...

With the Pizzaplex closed, a boy named Gregory had somehow snuck into Freddy's chest cavity as he helps Gregory to survive until 6 AM or solve the odd mysteries of the PIzzaplex.

With additional threats being the other three animatronics, Roxy, Monty, and Chica, along with the Daycare Attendant in his night mode.

But none of them was terrifying than the roaming bunny-dressed killer, Vanny, who Freddy cannot see...

The two had gone through various obstacles, but Freddy was running out of power, so Gregory had to jump out and let Freddy recharge in one of the Recharge Stations in the building.

But as the Recharge Station's doors closed, Gregory was vulnerable, unfortunately for him, the door to the Recharge Station was quite loud, with one of the security bots grabbing a hold of Gregory, alerting the other three animatronics as to where the intruding boy is.

The first one who found him was Roxy who was the fastest, along with Chica who appeared second, the two almost cornered him, with two-thirds of his possible escape routes blocked, but Monty then arrived, blocking the last way Gregory could escape!

Freddy saw this but could not join the fight due to the recharge station not letting him go without full power..!

Gregory was cornered and was deathly afraid due to Chica's creepy eyes, Roxy's sharp fangs, and Monty's tightened fists.

Freddy's cries for his friend to stop were muffled, he even banged on the door of the recharge station to try and help Gregory, but none of them worked.

Gregory: "HELP!"

The young boy exclaimed out loud with tears, as an abnormally large hidden recharge station revealed itself next to Freddy!

Gregory: "Huh?!"

Freddy inside the Recharge Station: "GREGORY!"

The Bear-themed animatronic yelled to warn Gregory of Monty's incoming hit, only for the boy to scream, just as the large hidden Recharge Station quickly opened, with three mysterious figures emerging, with all three kicking away the other three animatronics!

Glamrock Chica: "WHAT THE CL#CK!"

Roxy: "Just who do you three think you are?!"

Monty: "And just who are you three.!?"

He asked the three new figures that emerged:

A/N: I know that these three are the Persona Protagonists from P3 to P5, don't @ me

A/N: For simplicity's sake the P4 protagonist (The one on the right) is named Rento,  the P5 protagonist (The one in the middle) is Rentaro, and the P3 (The one on the left) protagonist is Mondo.