Scenario 165: (RWBY Reacts) AcceleRacers Part 1...

Ronin: "This dimension will pretty much show you a new view of cars..."

Everyone: "Huh?"

Ruby: "Why cars?"

Ronin: "Because the cars and the racers are the central aspects of this dimension."

Weiss: "What's so special about some cars, anyway?"

Yang: "Yeah! When they could have awesome bikes like my bike..?"

Blake: "Plus, it might just be about a dumb boring race..."

The three commented as Ronin laughed out loud...

Winter: "I'm guessing that they're all wrong on all accounts?"

Qrow: "Knowing these types of dimensions, the race holds the fate of the world..?"

Ronin: "Correct!"

Everyone: "EHHH!?"

Ironwood: "I'm assuming that these are the best racers that the world has to offer."

Ronin: "On the contrary, they are street racers..."

Watts: "Well, they're doomed..!"

He commented in a cynical sarcastic tone as Ronin smirked and shakes his head.

Ronin: "Again, on the contrary, these street racers are the most suitable type of racers instead of professional racers."

Sun: "Why's that?"

Ronin: "Because this race is more of a battle, more of a vehicular war within a race."

Ozpin: "About these Street Racers."

Ronin: "The Street Racers are divided into two groups the Metal Maniacs from Vacuo and Mistral versus the Teku from Atlas and Vale."

Neptune: "Wait, they're not on the same team?"

Ronin: "All of this is to raise competition."

Glynda: "So who is in charge?"

Ronin: "Doctor Peter Ozpin and his robotic assistant Pen, along with the medic and caretaker of the group, Lani Goodwitch."

He said introducing Ozpin and Glynda's counterparts as Glynda facepalms and mutters curses about not being able to escape this exhausting role.

Oscar: "So whose racing?"

He asked as the Author's avatar clapped, turning the lights off with spotlights appearing and focused on some people...

Ronin: "For the Teku, we have: Jaune Wheeler, Karma Schnee, Ren Takamoto, Nolo Pasaro, and Roman Wylde."

The Avatar said as the spotlights pointed at Jaune, Weiss, Ren, Ruby, and Roman.

Ronin: "Ruby's counterpart is quite unique, the thing is that Ruby died in an accident, and Nolo Pasaro is her little brother..."

Summer, Tai and Yang, and Qrow: "WHAT!?"

Ronin: "In a race that took ages ago, she go overconfident, she took a turn to far, and as a result, her car was launched into the air before falling, crashing down, and exploding as a result."

Ruby: "Well look on the bright side, I'm not the youngest anymore..."

She commented with a sad smile as everyone soon took the time to hug her and comfort her.

Ronin: "Racing with these Cars..."

"