Scenario 81: Top Policeman And Top Detectives!

A/N: Set in "High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World"

In the world, there were talented prodigies in different fields, who were in Highschool...

There was:

Masato Sanada, The World's Top Entrepreneur, known as the Demon Lord of the Economic World.

Prince Akatsuki, The World's Top Magician, with his mysterious magical abilities.

Aoi Ichijō, The World's Top Swordswoman, most notably in Kendo.

Keine Kanzaki, The World's Top Doctor, regardless in any field.

Sarutobi Shinobu, The World's Top Journalist, utilizing Ninjitsu to obtain information.

Ringo Ōhoshi, The World's Top Inventor, the youngest and shortest of the bunch.

Tsukasa Mikogami, The World's Top Politician, despite being in High school.

But don't forget...

Terui Seiji, The World's Top Policeman, infamously known for his Red leather clothing, cold and stiff attitude along with his seriousness for everything with a record of 108 arrests in 1 year.

Hidari Makato, The World's Top Detective, known for his Black retro detective outfits, Fedora, and flawless intuition. He gains his evidence and information from any and all sources while determining the truth with 46 solved cases from his clients and the police in a month, solved alongside his partner, Sho Sonozaki.

Sho Sonozaki, The World's Top Scientist, known for his Green somewhat feminine outfit, is most famous for solving Einstein's String Theory and theories regarding Quantum Mechanics, he could find information on the most obscure topics with ease and could result in a complete report with the deviations and evolution from its origins to the current interpretation in the modern era, all in a second flat!

Sho and Makato form an unbreakable partnership with his knowledge and Makato's intuition then solve all sorts of cases, as Sho creates multiple gadgets to help them in cases.

The two were bonded in an accident which Makato was investigating and Sho researching as the two were accidentally caught in an experiment with the newly invented devices Gaiamemories gone wrong, this resulted in the two to be able to sense each other with a psychic link among other abilities as they transformed into Kamen Rider Double.

Terui was a volunteer for a separate experiment that could enhance his physical body to superhuman heights, the experiment was a success and resulted in his transformation into Kamen Rider Accel.

The three became the Kamen Rider Trio though the resulting Kamen Riders were only two, nobody truly needs to know that, otherwise villains would've targeted either of Sho or Makato's unconscious bodies when they transform...

All of the prodigies went on a plane and introduced themselves while being impressed by the other's skills and capabilities...

Though the journey took a 180, as the plane crashed and everyone was injured.

Each of them had been treated back to full health by the kind people of The Elm Village, and both Diablossa and The HardBoilder have been recovered as Ringo went to the site of the crash to scavenge any remains that could be repurposed or used to create something new.

The Nine prodigies then continued to use their immense innovative knowledge to revolutionize the village, first by introducing Mayonaise and other products that would immensely help with the progress f the village as Masato used his mischievous and clever Entrepreneurship skills to increase the profits that could be used for the expansion and well-being of the village that took care of them.