Scenario 125: Huntresses Of Artemis Meets The Calm Son Of Ares...

In Camp-Half-Blood, it is general knowledge that:

The Poseidon Cabin only has one Human Demigod. 

The Zeus Cabin being somewhat constantly filled. 

The Hera Cabin being completely empty. 

The Hephaestus Cabin is where the mad mechanical geniuses are. 

The Hermes Cabin is where you don't want to forget your stuff. 

Demeter Cabin is where the plants are. 

The Hades Cabin is dark as hell. 

The Apollo Cabin is where everything is shining and where the best archers are. 

The Artemis Cabin is for other Goddesses' Huntresses. 

The Aphrodite Cabin is for the Divas and Fashionistas. 

The Dionysus Cabin is where the party is usually at.

The Ares Cabin is essentially Fight Club, with the Demigods being considered brutes and meatheads...

Though that is usually the case with the Major Olympian Cabins while the Minor Gods were not that special in terms of occurrences and special traits, Cabins aside, the Ares Cabin was truly filled with battle-hungry meatheads, idiots who loved fighting.

But that fact was changed to "most of the Ares Cabin Demigods" as there was one glaring exception...

It was merely one Demigod who was not like his brothers or sisters, he was not a legacy nor blessed, he was just one simple Demigod of Ares, who was usually calm and collected, he is rarely seen angry, he is usually known to be the one to get to for advice when Chiron was not present, he spoke words of wisdom when compared to his fellow Cabinmates and step-siblings who spoke in war-invoking words, provoking their enemies, while he waited patiently for them.

He was invisible to the eyes of most, but those who knew him became great friends with him, he was not generally accepted due to his father's actions and such, but aside from that, he is one of the most hospitable and friendly Demigods in camp aside from those of the prophecy...

His name is Ken Hisatsu, trained in Martial Arts, mastered the ways of the Rhinoceros-Fist Gekiwaza, an ancient Gekiwaza of Brusa Ee that he mastered through his Fierce Ki Hard Diamond technique.

Though that social invisibility changed as soon as the Huntresses of Artemis returned from one of their glorious hunts, with them all-sustaining minor and some severe injuries, with the Goddess, also doing her best to help heal her group, though an unfortunate cocky and brash Demigod of Ares walked up to them, started to flirt with them, even attempting to kidnap and force himself on one of them, but that quickly changed as an infuriated Ken came and intervened, his face emotionless, his eyes brimming with fury, as he grabbed the Demigod's wrist and proceeded to pull it away from the young maiden.

The unfortunate Ares Spawn, enraged by the intervention, charged at his brother, only for Ken to do a side dodge, before jabbing at his cocky brother's throat, causing the reckless Demigod of Ares to gasp, as Ken then proceeded to hit and knocked him out with the back of his hands that were equipped with some sort of brace..!

This quick takedown caused the crowd to cheer, while the Huntresses of Artemis growled at him, with some of them insulting him, berating him, some angry at him for some reason...

Phoebe: "We didn't need your help, Boy!"

She exclaimed with hostility while Ken was unfazed, as he then replied.

Ken: "I know, I just wanted to help regardless..."

Thalia: "Why did you help us in the first place, I bet it was to get one of us to favor you, huh!?"