Scenario 69: Saber's Ever After...

Me as the Narrator: "It was a day unlike any other as Students at Ever After High prepared to rehearse and recite their pledges to the Storybook Of Legends, though this year will be very different..."

Me as the Narrator: "As Raven Queen will make her own Destiny..."

Female narrator: "She arrived at school with Madeline Hatter the daughter of "The Mad Hatter" who was talking to her regarding her plan of not signing to the Storybook Of Legends..."

Male Narrator: "As the daughter of the Evil Queen, she was destined to poison her friend Apple White paralleling Snow White's Destiny who would be woken up with a True loves kiss, after like what? A week?"

Me as the Narrator: "Raven's destiny would result in her being shunned and exiled by society making her despise everyone, making her Evil like her mother..."

Me as the Narrator: "Though today is different as today is Legacy Day, where everyone will embrace the destiny that their parent's experienced through!"

Female Narrator: "Apple was ecstatic with accepting her destiny as she would get a happy ending in contrast with Raven's Bad Ending..."

Me as the Narrator: "Thus today, will be the day where everyone would write their own destinies..."

Me as the Narrator: "Unfortunately for Raven, her Destiny is forever intertwined with Apple's..."

Male Narrator: "Probably nothing good..."

Female Narrator: "Oh Shut up and let us start the episode!"

Me as the Narrator: "On the contrary, you two should shut up before-"

Madeline: "Oh will you three shut up! Me and Raven are trying to have a civil conversation, here!"

Me as the Narrator: "Alright, alright...."

Madeline: "Thank you..."

Raven: "Maddie, you have to help me."

She says with immense panic in her voice as she puts her hands on Maddi's shoulders...

Raven: "I don't feel like I can sign the Storybook of Legends, but I don't wanna let everyone down either..."

Madeline: "And do not forget the whole, "If you don't sign, your story disappears—poof!—and you may vanish into oblivion!" 

Madeline: "[Gulps for air.] That's a thing you know, and it's gotta hurt."

Raven: "But we don't know if that's true."

Madeline: "But what if it is?"

Raven: "But what if it's not?"

Madeline: "But what if it is?"

Raven: "You're not helping..."

Madeline: "Wait a tick!"

Madeline: "I think I know who can help!"

She said as The two walked passed Apple White's locker...

Apple: "Ooh Raven!"

She says as she waves at Raven!

Apple: "There you are! We have to talk..."

She said before Raven grabs Madeline and runs!

Apple: "Oh! Come back!"

She exclaimed as she chases after the two!

Another student saw this and asked

Student: "Apple! Where are you going?"