Scenario 31: The Necessary Sacrifice fo Justice...

Daniel "Danny" Hidari is an Asian-American whose Mother is an American and Father Japanese...

They both work at Wayne Enterprises and Kougami Foundation due to their research of turning Mystical Power as a solid energy source...

Their progress resulted in them making Grey coins labeled: Cell Medals, the medals contain a large amount of energy even though they are so small...

Daniel was a young genius who had helped his parents in their projects and was trained to fight per his request and proposed for the Cell Medals to be used for "Practical Use"

Bruce Wayne and Kousei Kougami were confused by his proposal but the boy would later show the schematics and explain his plan for a set of armor that will deploy tools and armor with the Cell Medals to power the device...

The device could deploy mining and excavation tools as it releases parts that will form the tools through magnetism!

To say that both CEOs were impressed is an understatement they were ecstatic for the project which made both of his parents proud...

They then sent Lucius Fox and Kiyoko Maki to gather materials and plan for the production of this device the teen had planned...

After a few years and months, the device was finished which greatly impressed both Head of the tech of Wayne Enterprises and Kougami Foundation that a child had planned and produced such a device along with a personal Sidearm that heavily utilizes the energy contained in the Cell Medals as projectiles!

Lucius: "So what are you going to name it, kid?"

Maki: "I too am curious what name you have plan to give to an expertly crafted device..."

Daniel: "I'll call it..."

Daniel: "The Birth Driver..."

Lucius: "What inspired the name..."

Daniel: "The Birth of Innovation and Ideas, I guess..."

Maki: "You have given this device an Accurate and catchy name..."

Daniel: "Thanks!"

----Time Skip---

Date Akira was tasked to be the user of the Birth Driver and the C.L.A.W.S. that came with the Driver...

But later Daniel would be the one to use it as Date-San was going to have a surgery...

Due to his intelligence and age, he was tasked to the "Team" along with Aqualad, Kid Flash, Robin, Artemis, Superboy, and Miss Martian...

He was one of the founders of the Justice League's Covert Team and became Kamen Rider Birth!

Daniel became a part of the team and became part of them for years as he didn't feel them as a bunch of friends but a family as did the others...

Him, Nightwing, Kid Flash, Artemis, and Aqualad planned the Undercover mission that Aqualad was tasked with to infiltrate "The Light"...

On One mission they were going to save kidnapped Teens that had tested positive for the Meta-Gene that he had concluded is a genetic trigger for powers...

He was tasked to help the others locate their kidnapped teammates and the kidnapped and smuggled teens...

Nightwing: "Okay, Guys! Time to suit up!"

The Rest of the team nodded as they all looked at Daniel equip his belt and flipped a Cell Medal and caught it before he transforms...

Daniel: "Henshin!"